Why Was Britney's Mug Shot Never Released?

5 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

She knew it happened because in the video she gets out of the car and looks at what she did.

Yeah, a misdemeanor isn't as big as the felonies her reported criminal housekeeper has.

I'm not sure if the charges were dropped, but many fans were confused and thought she didn't have a mug shot herself.

Yeah, just saw the charges were dropped and she settled with the other party. 

• Love 1
Just now, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

I mean where is Christina’s? Maybe la is good for one thing after all. But let’s stay in the now, not almost 20 years ago. Haggard old Justin got arrested. It’s time to celebrate!!! :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

I mean tbh it's a good legit question though with all the media attention Britney was getting, the paps were on here like crazy it's shocking her mug shot wasn't released.

Christina's charges were dropped she wasn't the one driving and her BF now husband at the time that was driving tested below the alcohol limits and the charges were dropped.

Remember Maxi Pad drinking and driving too and admitting it on IG live?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I mean tbh it's a good legit question though with all the media attention Britney was getting, the paps were on here like crazy it's shocking her mug shot wasn't released.

Christina's charges were dropped she wasn't the one driving and her BF now husband at the time that was driving tested below the alcohol limits and the charges were dropped.

Remember Maxi Pad drinking and driving too and admitting it on IG live?

How could I forget?! And what a great time to use my favorite emote. :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

• Haha 1

Oh so much with the conspiracy theories. That one had probably not been there had it not been for Mona Lisa in 09.

No - she was not arrested and

No - they actually did NOT send a SWAP team all that time ago and

Yes - It kinda is her running her IG, the profile isn't clone run!

Come on people.. Have a little faith. 

@DiamondCircus

You are a horrible person. You are purposely stirring the pot on a decades old hit & run in hopes that something surfaces out of it, so it can be something to hurt Britney further. How miserable are you? I’m sure you’d feel tremendously happy if this thread would somehow end with a Britney mugshot being leaked. 

I don’t understand why you continue to frequent this forum, it’s quite obvious you aren’t a Britney fan. So much time & energy spent by you being hateful. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.