Why Was Britney's Mug Shot Never Released?

Britney was arrested on 10/15/2007 and according to the LAPD was booked on misdemeanor charges why were her photographs not made public, she was fingerprinted and all?

LAPD told us "at approximately 9:25 PM Miss Britney Spears checked into the Van Nuys County Jail for a court ordered booking. She was put through standard booking procedures which included booking photographs, fingerprinting and collection of information. Britney was at all time cooperative in the process. She was there approximately 45 minutes." We're also told she was never put in a holding cell, and she was polite and courteous to the officers. We're also told cops offered her the back entrance -- but she declined, opting to go in the front door. FOX 11 Los Angeles caught Brit on her way in and out of the jail.

0605fd83e42f59f6b6076174aac98d67_md.jpg

7 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

You’re talking about mug shots like they’re photoshoots or something. These are real people and getting to jail is not a next magazine cover or photoshoot, you know?

I really don’t understand why other people’s pain is another people’s joy…

Excuse me, but I said the same thing yesterday and I wasn't celebrating JT's arrest, and these aren't photoshoots.

Many users claim Britney never had a mug shot and she does have one, it just hasn't been released.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, justin4britney said:

Depending on the state’s procedures or seriousness of the crime…they don’t always release it. 

Thank you for commenting on topic and that's good to know. I was hoping someone knew the in's and outs of it because many had no clue Britney was arrested, booked and at the jail having her photo taken too for her misdemeanor hit and run.

4 minutes ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

I think you have asked this question enough in other posts. No need to make a whole new thread about it, unless you just need a little attention. 

Reveal hidden contents

Stream selfish. 

It needs a thread of it's own, since after all this is the Britney section, not the Justin Timberlake section.

Spoiler

:wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Thank you for commenting on topic and that's good to know. I was hoping someone knew the in's and outs of it because many had no clue Britney was arrested, booked and at the jail having her photo taken too for her misdemeanor hit and run.

Yeah. I know misdemeanor sounds like a big deal but it really wasn’t. It was a tiny fender bender that she probably didn’t even know happened because of the paparazzi. I actually think the charges ended up getting dropped. I’m not 💯 on that though. 

• Love 1
Just now, justin4britney said:

Yeah. I know misdemeanor sounds like a big deal but it really wasn’t. It was a tiny fender bender that she probably didn’t even know happened because of the paparazzi. I actually think the charges ended up getting dropped. I’m not 💯 on that though. 

She knew it happened because in the video she gets out of the car and looks at what she did.

Yeah, a misdemeanor isn't as big as the felonies her reported criminal housekeeper has.

I'm not sure if the charges were dropped, but many fans were confused and thought she didn't have a mug shot herself.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.