Original Doll: The Bible of Pop?

Original Doll is all mostly demos... Britney was recording in her own time and they didn't like the direction she was going so that's why the songs that have leaked mostly all sound like demos.. they were never professionally mastered the way that album tracks were mastered back then. "Ouch" definitely sounds very close to album mastered, though. So...yes... OD became Blackout but only because they pretty much scrapped almost everything. I do think "Hot As Ice", "Ooh Ooh Baby" were both OD tracks tho. Maybe even "Heaven On Earth". The disagreement is why Britney ran to a station to play "Mona Lisa". I think she thought she would force them to release something but they waited until the Chaotic EP 

Edited by jordeezy river red
5 hours ago, Corey D said:

I don’t understand the obsession with the original doll! Everything I’ve heard from it sounded so dated and boring.. What song did I miss? I’m really asking!

You’ve missed nothing as Britney’s unreleased songs are for other albums. Only Mona Lisa is confirmed.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.