Katy Perry teams up with Dr. Luke, Max Martin on new album

It’s already flopped. What she previewed seems like a eurotrash  track from the early 2000s that Kylie minogue rejected. Also she’s doesn’t look healthy.  She looks malnourished. Her hair is so thin. 

Still Katy is a legend. I would love for her to have a hit but this seems pretty bad. I hope she proves me wrong!  

• Like 1
17 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

that aint even a real leak sis lol

In the prime of the me too movement, dr Luke was exonerated on all the charges Kesha brought forth against him. The case was literally dismissed and Kesha had to pay dr Luke to get out of a contract that was really bad for her considering how popular she became. 

Kesha should never have agreed to the contract but to lie and try to destroy someone’s career to make money is horrible. Please look into the case and have an unbiased opinion. There was zero evidence of r***. Kesha simply went to evil levels to make money. 

If you believe a celebrity just because you like them and refuse to look at the actual evidence in the case, that is a problem. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I think Keisha just good example how people try to avoid the contract obligations after they become popular.

Then if something bad happens call it NOW, call 911, but not be quite!

Now I don’t hear Keisha anywhere - she is more floppy than Katy.

Idk why everyone attacks Katy and even Kim about working with Dr. Luke but Nicki Minaj works with him and it’s YAAAASSSS QUEEN!

Not coming for Nicki, that’s not my intent with this comment, but why the double standard? Personally I don’t care who works with him because I don’t have much of an opinion on the Kesha v. Dr. Luke drama because I think they both probably lied about things.

If Kesha was in the right here, why hasn’t she had mega success since she stopped working with him? Wouldn’t the public be giving her sympathy points for coming forward by buying her music in droves just to prove that Dr. Luke did what she claims he did? It’s not like the whole world didn’t know about this stuff cause it was all over the place.

I mean…there’s a reason no one’s looking for her either. Of course I like Kesha and her music, but I also like Dr. Luke’s pop productions because they’re catchy and they put me in a good mood. I can separate the people from the art. 

Also, like someone else said, there was no evidence that he **** her. It was a he said she said. The guy could be a total ****, but not have **** her.

Tbh I’m glad Katy is working with him and Max again. They were severely missed on Smile. Hopefully whatever they made together is a bop and from the sounds of the snippets, it sounds like a possible hit. Pop music needs to come out of this rut that it’s in and bring the fun bops back. I’m over the slow mellow and the rap/hiphop/country stuff, we need more party club bangers like the early 2010’s damn it!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Idk why everyone attacks Katy and even Kim about working with Dr. Luke but Nicki Minaj works with him and it’s YAAAASSSS QUEEN!

Not coming for Nicki, that’s not my intent with this comment, but why the double standard? Personally I don’t care who works with him because I don’t have much of an opinion on the Kesha v. Dr. Luke drama because I think they both probably lied about things.

If Kesha was in the right here, why hasn’t she had mega success since she stopped working with him? Wouldn’t the public be giving her sympathy points for coming forward by buying her music in droves just to prove that Dr. Luke did what she claims he did? It’s not like the whole world didn’t know about this stuff cause it was all over the place.

I mean…there’s a reason no one’s looking for her either. Of course I like Kesha and her music, but I also like Dr. Luke’s pop productions because they’re catchy and they put me in a good mood. I can separate the people from the art. 

Also, like someone else said, there was no evidence that he **** her. It was a he said she said. The guy could be a total ****, but not have **** her.

Tbh I’m glad Katy is working with him and Max again. They were severely missed on Smile. Hopefully whatever they made together is a bop and from the sounds of the snippets, it sounds like a possible hit. Pop music needs to come out of this rut that it’s in and bring the fun bops back. I’m over the slow mellow and the rap/hiphop/country stuff, we need more party club bangers like the early 2010’s damn it!

Doja Cat is another example of an artist doing problematic things and still getting praised, especially for working with Dr. Luke, who produced her pop hit songs. We call this woman a rapper, but she doesn't have a top 40 rap song, either on the radio or the charts. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

The selective outrage is INSANE! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.