Katy Perry teams up with Dr. Luke, Max Martin on new album

• Leader

"Katy knew exactly the album she wanted to make and put together the team to make it happen," a Capitol Records source confirms to Rolling Stone. "And that includes previous collaborators including Luke, Stargate, Max Martin, and Sarah Hudson, and some new heavy hitters such as Vaughn Oliver, Rocco Valdes, and Theron Thomas."

Source: Rolling Stone

Thoughts, Exhale?

GQW3zVPWQAA168l?format=jpg&name=medium

Related:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1

It’s a woman’s world :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

weird choice ofc considering dr luke however i can see she’s putting that aside as he was responsible for her past bigger hits. but still weird.

but I wish Katy the best. here for her.

Edited by Fita
  • Like 1

Dude I’ve been seeing some CRAZY discourse about this track online recently. People are saying the snippet she dropped was a decoy to throw people off and she’s actually dropping a completely different song. I’ve heard this was allegedly an old Ava Max leftover.. I fear if this album doesn’t have a hit, she will enter her third witness era. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
51 minutes ago, Style. said:

Well then get into a legal fight against him. She will have the public on her side and it will be huge! She could have come triumphant! and with a true Feminist narrative. She could easily end up Dr. Puke career for good, cause I know she has some tea on him. But no!

She rather destroy what's left of her career. Dumb C. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, MissDebbie said:

Well then get into a legal fight against him. She will have the public on her side and it will be huge! She could have come triumphant! and with a true Feminist narrative. She could easily end up Dr. Puke career for good, cause I know she has some tea on him. But no!

She rather destroy what's left of her career. Dumb C. 

This is most likely made up anyway. There is no proof of a six album contract with dr luke. Why did they not work together on witness and smile then? Just a bunch of convenient excuses.

She waited until the Kesha stuff has mostly blown over. Dr Luke is working with lots of big names again. I think ultimately the new music won’t do that well regardless of dr Luke’s involvement. Unless she releases an absolute banger, which doesn’t seem to be the case based off that clip on her TikTok.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.