Justin Timberlake's Mugshot Released

Ok but he looks good! yeah he’s wasted and his eyes are red, but his face is really symmetrical.

and y’all need to stop fighting about Britney and Justin’s life mistakes. It’s not a competition. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, SrtaDeborah said:

She looks amazing! the best she had in a decade but Ozempic is dangerous and have terrible side effects which I have been warning about, the lesser side effect she could get is getting pregnant, and people were insulting me for saying that. I really hope she drops the dr*g and dont get a saggy face, she is too pretty for that. 

Oh no! Is one of the side effects a saggy face too!? oofff. Praying for her... 

im-happy-for-her-but-im-happy-for-her.gi

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Haha 2

ok, back to the actual topic of this thread, which is Justin Timberlake. But this part of TMZ's article caught my eye and I thought it was interesting. Why would they mention his friends asked the cops to 'cut him a break'? Does that mean this is not his first offense :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue: :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

Our sources say cops performed a field sobriety test and asked Justin to take a breathalyzer test, but he refused. We're also told several of Justin's friends came on scene and tried to convince cops to cut him a break, but they refused

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4
Just now, Gutterguppy said:

ok, back to the actual topic of this thread, which is Justin Timberlake. But this part of TMZ's article caught my eye and I thought it was interesting. Why would they mention his friends asked the cops to 'cut him a break'? Does that mean this is not his first offense? 

Our sources say cops performed a field sobriety test and asked Justin to take a breathalyzer test, but he refused. We're also told several of Justin's friends came on scene and tried to convince cops to cut him a break, but they refused

I'm so glad the cop didn't let up and finished his ***! F those friends. Was most probaly his manger... 

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

ok, back to the actual topic of this thread, which is Justin Timberlake. But this part of TMZ's article caught my eye and I thought it was interesting. Why would they mention his friends asked the cops to 'cut him a break'? Does that mean this is not his first offense :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue: :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

Why cut him a break when he could’ve killed someone? Ridiculous that people are trying to excuse his actions.

• Like 3
24 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Why not, people are trying to equate this DWI to their past relationship, like @Gypsy Woman said if these threads were in the proper section and people werent' bringing Britney into it might be a different discussion.

Instead, people are trying to turn this into something that has to do with Britney so when they toss out lies about others, Britney's actions have to be called to the carpet as well. 

britney's actions have always been scrutinized and micro-analyzed her whole career, whether good or bad.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Gypsy Woman said:

It took less than 5 minutes for someone to make this thread about Britney.

And people say that I derail threads? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

90% of Exhale: "We loathe Justin and wish he were un-alived. He has no fans and nobody cares about him."

Also 90% of Exhale: "OMG, let's make another thread about him in the Britney section and then talk about Britney in the comments."

Xtina? Is that you? :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

1 minute ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Why cut him a break when he could’ve killed someone? Ridiculous that people are trying to excuse his actions.

exactly. thank god no one was hurt, but the gravity of his actions can't be excused and it's insane that some people try to do so.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Oliver_ said:

Britney doesn't have a mugshot. She has never been arrested.
Yet she was treated as the worst criminal :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

Exactly, Britney’s never driven under the influence and has never been arrested, yet she’s treated as crazy and a danger to society.  Literally ridiculous.

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, Markoct said:

We are waiting for diamond circuses reply omgggggggg slayyy uss

Summertime Ball People GIF by Capital FM

:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:                                  :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing::sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing::sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:        :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:                     :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:         :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing::sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing::sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:                                   :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:             :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:            :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:              :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:          :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:                                  :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:             :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:             :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:               :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:         :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing::sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing::sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:                                  :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:            :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:                  :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:       :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:             :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing::sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing::sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:        :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing::sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing::sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:                           :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:                        :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing::sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing::sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, worldofspears said:

exactly. thank god no one was hurt, but the gravity of his actions can't be excused and it's insane that some people try to do so.

People have always been excusing his ****ty behavior and this incident should be the last straw. He needs to face the consequences of his actions. This is a very serious offense.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, worldofspears said:

britney's actions have always been scrutinized and micro-analyzed her whole career, whether good or bad.

I agree, but JT's DWI has nothing to do with her so celebrating it like it's some sort of justice over their relationship is hilarious. 

3 minutes ago, Dussiniers said:

Xtina? Is that you? :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

When people get vile and petty enough to post pictures of her crying on a gurney, I happen to think it’s beyond regular trolling. It has to be someone personally involved and pressed… maybe Victoria, maybe a jealous freak  from Louisiana like Jansen or one of Lynne’s friends. :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

5 minutes ago, worldofspears said:

Exactly, and it’s because Britney is a woman and Justin is a man that Britney has been getting this kind of treatment while Justin has always been getting a pass.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

People have always been excusing his ****ty behavior and this incident should be the last straw. He needs to face the consequences of his actions. This is a very serious offense.

exactly. he should face the consequences of his actions, for once in his life.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.