Justin Timberlake's Mugshot Released

18 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

That’s my point B had nothing to do with JTs DWI yet fans are thinking it has to do with B

Britney takes enough heat for her own mistakes (that are usually nowhere near as serious as a DUI), why should her mistakes also be discussed when someone else makes mistakes too?

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Britney takes enough heat for her own mistakes (that are usually nowhere near as serious as a DUI), why should her mistakes also be discussed when someone else makes mistakes too?

Why not, people are trying to equate this DWI to their past relationship, like @Gypsy Woman said if these threads were in the proper section and people werent' bringing Britney into it might be a different discussion.

Instead, people are trying to turn this into something that has to do with Britney so when they toss out lies about others, Britney's actions have to be called to the carpet as well. 

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, SrtaDeborah said:

That Britney karma is no joke! First her dad, now JT. Can someone please check on Ms. Xtina??? lol We need to protect her at all costs!:holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

WWW.OZEMPIC.COM

View the most common side effects of Ozempic® (semaglutide) and learn what to do if you experience any of them. Read Important Safety Information, including Boxed Warning.

The most common side effects of Ozempic® may include:

Nausea

Diarrhea

Stomach (abdominal) pain

Vomiting

Constipation

No Way Wow GIF by The Swoon

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Haha 5
2 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:
WWW.OZEMPIC.COM

View the most common side effects of Ozempic® (semaglutide) and learn what to do if you experience any of them. Read Important Safety Information, including Boxed Warning.

No Way Wow GIF by The Swoon

Lmao I know sis! that ozempic diet is coming to get her sooner or later!

I have been saying this all over the Xtina Ozempic Face thread but people are calling me mean but stating the obvious!

Edited by SrtaDeborah
  • Haha 3
3 minutes ago, SrtaDeborah said:

Lmao I know sis! that ozempic diet is coming to get sooner or later!

I have been saying this all over the Xtina Ozempic Face thread but people are calling me mean but stating the obvious!

Sis it's crazy the side effects don't even seem worth it lmao What are you even ****ting out if you aren't eating?!

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7puvw03o49kactgygu9sb

Also you are not mean for saying she's on Ozempic! She looks great...:byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Edited by PlatinumB
1 hour ago, Gypsy Woman said:

It took less than 5 minutes for someone to make this thread about Britney.

And people say that I derail threads? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

90% of Exhale: "We loathe Justin and wish he were un-alived. He has no fans and nobody cares about him."

Also 90% of Exhale: "OMG, let's make another thread about him in the Britney section and then talk about Britney in the comments."

Sponge Bob Shut Up GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
Mean Girls Shut Up GIF

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
4 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Sis it's crazy the side effects don't even seem worth it lmao What are you even ****ting out if you aren't eating?!

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7puvw03o49kactgygu9sb

Also you are not mean for saying she's on Ozempic! She looks great...:byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

She looks amazing! the best she had in a decade but Ozempic is dangerous and have terrible side effects which I have been warning about, the lesser side effect she could get is getting pregnant, and people were insulting me for saying that. I really hope she drops the dr*g and dont get a saggy face, she is too pretty for that. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.