Justin Timberlake's Mugshot Released

1 minute ago, humstarr said:

That means nothing. Britney was literally in germany when kevin was lying to her on the camera. Clearly she learned the truth upon arriving to usa. Like anything she would have done after that would change that he dumped her prego gf and cheated on her. Britney met him in a club for crying out loud. It was 100% his fault. 

Nobody knew adnan was married and looks like his wife wanted a divorce anyway. Paul is awful but he literally lives separately from his so called wife in his own apartment that "could be raided at all times". Sounds like he's single 

As if they r telling Britney the truth. 

This is misogyny 101 blaming women for men's actions. 

Both parties are at fault, Britney knew of Shar which is why she named her in Chaotic.

Your laundry list of excuses for Britney is as pathetic as Jimbo's defense. 

Just now, YellowPaperSun said:

Having the time of my life right now, is Breathe Heavy as messy as this all the time or is this new? Because Twitter might have nothing on you guys :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

Only when its about jumbolaya or this boozed up man or a desert performance 

So Excited Reaction GIF

• Haha 4
7 minutes ago, YellowPaperSun said:

No, I'm just a bored dude, but you're the APEX BORED DUDE, out of your futile attempt to scape the dullness of this world you're trying to rationalize the actions of this man who just commited an easily avoidable crime at his big age in a forum full of people who loathe him, which guarantees a strong reaction... And I'm enjoying every second of that reaction because it just shows how sad you're by feeling the need to do this! Don't stop with the flame bait fella :tongueney_britney_cocky:

Funny coming from you....the person that brought up Britney in the first place in the other thread. Even the OP of the other thread didn't mention Britney in the post, but you wasted no time bringing her into the conversation and now you want to claim boredom as your reason for sticking around. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

9 minutes ago, Gypsy Woman said:

But yet, it was a "fan" that brought her up in the first place. So who are you mad at?

Hmm… it’s a Britney forum. We don’t have much to discuss nowadays. JT has been pretty relevant on this forum this year, so it’s not a surprise people would discuss his DUI here. 

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Both parties are at fault, Britney knew of Shar which is why she named her in Chaotic.

Your laundry list of excuses for Britney is as pathetic as Jimbo's defense. 

Thats not a list of excuses. That's what men do in general. Especially gold digging men who see an opportunity. Welcome to the real world. Men lie.

u r bringing this up is a pathetic excuse 

• Love 2
  • Like 6
Just now, humstarr said:

Thats not a list of excuses. That's what men do in general. Especially gold digging men who see an opportunity. Welcome to the real world. Men lie.

That sounds s-e-x-i-s-t to me...or is it only s-e-x-i-s-t when it's against women?

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, humstarr said:

So, you're blaming all of Britney's troubles on men.

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

54 minutes ago, PrincessAkwa said:

Time for a c-ship. They should take away his car to start off with. 

By refusing to blow in the breathalyzer its an automatic one year driver’s license suspension. So he will lose that for sure 🤷‍♀️

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Gypsy Woman said:

Funny coming from you....the person that brought up Britney in the first place in the other thread. Even the OP of the other thread didn't mention Britney in the post, but you wasted no time bringing her into the conversation and now you want to claim boredom as your reason for sticking around. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Surprise! Bored person exhibits bored person behavior! Who would have THUNK it? And knowing it makes you mad motivates me to do it again because I love to see your meltdowns over a goofy arse comment :snapney_tongue_lick_snapchat_britney_funny_p:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.