Justin Timberlake's Mugshot Released

1 minute ago, KrisJ said:

Even if he killed someone, SOME posters here would try and make Britney out as worse.

This is his well deserved Karma and we will laugh and enjoy it:peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

Seriously. It’s one thing to be critical as a fan, but defending Justin’s DUI and bringing up old and random mistakes because she never had a mugshot or a DUI?  :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

• Like 4
Just now, whenthedogscaneout said:

Seriously. It’s one thing to be critical as a fan, but defending Justin’s DUI and bringing up old and random mistakes because she never had a mugshot or a DUI?  :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

Right?! Let’s post the 2007 ambulance pic to make her out as worse than him …these people really HATE Britney :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

People can say the same about Britney being with multiple married men, and the mistakes and things she's done.

You're celebrating a DWI meanwhile your fave is in bed with a convict housekeeper.

Costume Party Laugh GIF by Halloween Party

Trying to equate JT's 'horrible album sales' Britney hasn't had a #1 in 13 years girl.

Dating men who are married and cheating on your wife isnt the same. 

It's not like men ever tell they are married to the women they cheat with. Women arent psychics. 

Olivia Munn said timberlake said his marriage was over just so he could sleep with her. While kevin claimed his relationships (w his prego gf he didnt mention was prego) was over waaaaaaay before 5 months ago. Not even gonna comment on the other con artists. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

It’s not everyday Justin Timberlake gets arrested for endangering the public. This is a hotly discussed pop culture topic.l today. So why would it NOT have multiple pages? 

1 minute ago, YellowPaperSun said:

Tbh I'm kinda obsessed with how commited you're with your whole justin avenger thing, go off, your rants are HILARY(ous) to see, keep em coming because I love myself a good laugh :ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped:

In other words, you know I'm right in that you can't help but engage in what you call "drama" so rather than admit it, you have to create humor around it and say "I'm just going to entertain it" but subconsciously, you're looking for it -  just like you did in the other thread.

Girl, we can all see right through you...

• Love 1
Just now, humstarr said:

Dating men who are married and cheating on your wife isnt the same. 

It's not like men ever tell they are married to the women they cheat with. Women arent psychics. 

Olivia Munn said timberlake said his marriage was over just so he could sleep with her. While kevin claimed his relationships (w his prego gf he didnt mention was prego) was over waaaaaaay before 5 months ago. Not even gonna comment on the other con artists. 

Britney according to Shar was literally downstairs in the car when she gave birth to her child with Kevin.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

It's just a coincidence with Britney that she was with Adnan, Paul, Kevin and others that were already married, in relationships or having kids.

9 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Right?! Let’s post the 2007 ambulance pic to make her out as worse than him …these people really HATE Britney :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

So pathetic. It’s dumb enough to defend a rich celebrity that couldn’t be bothered to pay for a taxi, but to bring Britney into this when she never even had a DUI… so lame.

I bet these people that rush to his defense also made a big deal about the incident with Paul at the motel…weird night and all, but literally hurt nobody. Just imagine if she had gotten a DUI and a mugshot that night. :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Love 3
  • Like 6
11 minutes ago, Gypsy Woman said:

In other words, you know I'm right in that you can't help but engage in what you call "drama" so rather than admit it, you have to create humor around it and say "I'm just going to entertain it" but subconsciously, you're looking for it -  just like you did in the other thread.

Girl, we can all see right through you...

No, I'm just a bored dude, but you're the APEX BORED DUDE, out of your futile attempt to escape the dullness of this world you're trying to rationalize the actions of this man who just commited an easily avoidable crime at his big age in a forum full of people who loathe him, which guarantees a strong reaction... And I'm enjoying every second of that reaction because it just shows how sad you're by feeling the need to do this! Don't stop with the flame bait fella :tongueney_britney_cocky:

Edited by YellowPaperSun
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

So pathetic. It’s dumb enough to defend a rich celebrity that couldn’t be bothered to pay for a taxi, but to bring Britney into this when she never even had a DUI… so lame.

I bet these people that rush to his defense also made a big deal about the incident with Paul at the motel…weird night and all, but literally hurt nobody. Just imagine if she had gotten a DUI and a mugshot that night. :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

But yet, it was a "fan" that brought her up in the first place. So who are you mad at?

3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Britney according to Shar was literally downstairs in the car when she gave birth to her child with Kevin.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

It's just a coincidence with Britney that she was with Adnan, Paul, Kevin and others that were already married, in relationships or having kids.

That means nothing. Britney was literally in germany when kevin was lying to her on the camera. Clearly she learned the truth upon arriving to usa. Like anything she would have done after that would change that he dumped her prego gf and cheated on her. Britney met him in a club for crying out loud. It was 100% his fault. 

Nobody knew adnan was married and looks like his wife wanted a divorce anyway. Paul is awful but he literally lives separately from his so called wife in his own apartment that "could be raided at all times". Sounds like he's single 

As if they r telling Britney the truth. 

This is misogyny 101 blaming women for men's actions. 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.