Justin Timberlake once admitted to getting ‘completely plastered,’ doing his ‘fair share of dr**s’ when there are ‘no cameras around

57 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

A millionaire doing it is a million times worse. Get a damn taxi.

for sure. i wasn't talking about the DUI in my original comment just fyi. there's absolutely no excuse for driving under the influence and i would never. he deserves all the bad karma and not to mention consequences for his abhorrent actions.

Edited by worldofspears
  • Love 1
  • Like 3
WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

Justin Timberlake openly discusses his past dr*g use

He said: "This is my first time here. I’ve been to Coachella many times, on many different, um, substances.

"I’ve been to Coachella many times but not remembered a lot of it, I’ll leave it at that.

"Like, I stood in an open field and one year I saw Nine Inch Nails and the next year I saw Weezer and I was standing in the middle of the field, you know, like tripping my mind out."

UPROXX.COM

What kind of dr**s, you ask? Cold medicine. But still.

WWW.BUZZFEED.COM

<b>He, uh, really likes to compare the ladies to w**d.</b>
In fact, the album is full of moments where he compares his wife, Jessica Biel, to the green stuff, among other intoxicating substances. w**d, MDNA, co****e, and ****** are a few… 

They both are a mess and need help. Poor kids

Edited by Happiness1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
On 6/19/2024 at 1:23 PM, PolySpears said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I don't know if we can say much cuz Britney was also on d***s... although I guess she's good now, but since this is JT Idc :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

what a mess

fr. acting like a damn rebellious and irresponsible teenager at his big age is so embarrassing :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.