Slumber Party has officially sold over 500k in USA, Gold eligible!

Just now, PlatinumB said:

A sleeper hit. :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

Hmmm maybe, maybe not. It wasn't her choice soooo...

They should’ve never replaced Britney’s vocals with hers. They could’ve just given Tinashe a throwaway verse about a steaming pot of vegetables, if it’s good enough for Sabi it’s good enough for Tinashe. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Like 1
Just now, whenthedogscaneout said:

They should’ve never replaced Britney’s vocals with hers. They could’ve just given Tinashe a throwaway verse about a steaming pot of vegetables, if it’s good enough for Sabi it’s good enough for Tinashe. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Agreed! :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: She didn't add anything and I like Tinashe.

Oh wow... The way I blocked that "steaming pot of vegetables" line out of my mind... lol :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, PlatinumB said:

Agreed! :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: She didn't add anything and I like Tinashe.

Oh wow... The way I blocked that "steaming pot of vegetables" line out of my mind... lol :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

I actually semi enjoy Sabi’s part now, I thought it was cute that she performed it and kept a straight face :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: 

I only listen to Britney’s solo version of SP.

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

I actually semi enjoy Sabi’s part now, I thought it was cute that she performed it and kept a straight face :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: 

I only listen to Britney’s solo version of SP.

Yeah, no it was cute. She was really thinking she made a hit with that line.  :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Yeah I can't remember the last time I played the non solo version tbh. 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.