Hey JT, you Criminal, boom boom pick you up in my Mercedes...- Criminal +163k Spotify streams today!!!

6 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

Hey hater,

Getting the song to chart on iTunes gets it all over the press. Look what we did with Selfish, the news was reporting all about how we sabotaged Justin’s single & climbed over it. It’s not the Hot 100, but it gets the job done in clowning opps. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: Go join a Justin forum & leave.

Awww you're proud of that?

I Tunes is yester-year girl, instead of trying to hurl insults and myself and others maybe you should go learn to stream.

If you're so proud why hasn't this fanbase did anything to support Britney's music? Her last hit album and song was in 2011.

HMC did well, other than that Britney hasn't had a #1 in soooo damn longggggggg.

Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Awww you're proud of that?

I Tunes is yester-year girl, instead of trying to hurl insults and myself and others maybe you should go learn to stream.

If you're so proud why hasn't this fanbase did anything to support Britney's music? Her last hit album and song was in 2011.

HMC did well, other than that Britney hasn't had a #1 in soooo damn longggggggg.

You are fighting over a r-tard who's bestie said this for him

So even its just iTunes, any revenge for this scum of a man is good.

He deserves to be shamed and trashed for the rest of his pathetic life.

Oh and dont forget

WWW.ROLLINGSTONE.COM

St. Louis fan claims Timberlake and security assaulted her
WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Singer is contacted by lawyers from women's rights foundation over 'very ***ual' song which uses its name
RADARONLINE.COM

Justin Timberlake supported the Time’s Up campaign at the Golden Globes to protest women’s harassment in Hollywood. But a bombshell 2009 lawsuit reveals...

**** JT!

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

You are fighting over a r-tard who's bestie said this for him

So even its just iTunes, any revenge for this scum of a man is good.

He deserves to be shamed and trashed for the rest of his pathetic life.

Oh and dont forget

WWW.ROLLINGSTONE.COM

St. Louis fan claims Timberlake and security assaulted her
WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Singer is contacted by lawyers from women's rights foundation over 'very ***ual' song which uses its name
RADARONLINE.COM

Justin Timberlake supported the Time’s Up campaign at the Golden Globes to protest women’s harassment in Hollywood. But a bombshell 2009 lawsuit reveals...

**** JT!

Like I said, his PR team deserves an Oscar for the fake image they've been able to peddle all these years 

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Like I said, his PR team deserves an Oscar for the fake image they've been able to peddle all these years 

I cant describe how much I despise this man and his minions

I'm sad Nelly Furtado is associated with those ********* because you know that old- Brids of a feather...

5 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

For a war both sides have to have fans and JT has none :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

Two hours later and not even 30 comments, meanwhile the JT post is over 200.

Y'all proved my point. Y'all don't really want positive threads, y'all just swim in the drama.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.