Breaking news: Justin Timberlake arrested in New York for DWI

2 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

So let me get this straight, the point you are trying to make is that because Britney has been a bad driver in the past & had minor run ins for **** like speeding and a minor hit & run, we shouldn’t talk about Justin Timberlake being extremely negligent and driving while under the influence? Is that your the point?

I'm not saying JT shouldn't be talked about he should, however trying to make his incident seem like Britney's driving record is crystal clean is a joke.

Britney may have not driven drunk, but driving with a baby on her lap, dangerous speeds, hit and run and multiple speeding tickets and playing cat and mouse with the paps driving at very high dangerous speeds isn't good either.

Both are wrong.

Just now, Gypsy Woman said:

LMAO, right!

"This is post is about JT" meanwhile, the post lives in the Britney section, but then everyone gets mad because the comment section is discussing Britney.

It's like 5-6 pages of users bringing Britney into it, but I say her name and the girlies get into a fraud frenzy.

Just like their fraud outrages, I had to check where this thread was, and it was in this section it should be in another section.

They just cry rivers for no apparent reason other than reaching for the dramatics.

3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I'm not saying JT shouldn't be talked about he should, however trying to make his incident seem like Britney's driving record is crystal clean is a joke.

Britney may have not driven drunk, but driving with a baby on her lap, dangerous speeds, hit and run and multiple speeding tickets and playing cat and mouse with the paps driving at very high dangerous speeds isn't good either.

Both are wrong.

Not you making a damn list to try and diminish what Justin's DUI is... Drink driving and getting arrested trumps the whole list you made of Britney's behaviour. It's not even in the same ballpark sis. Your comparison is moot. You are coming off as such a man defender :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

• Like 7
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Both are wrong.

*Looks around* No one has said Britney’s driving record is crystal clear. But it’s preposterous that you are almost trying to diminish Justin’s behavior by throwing out things Britney did almost 20 years ago.

You are always very hateful towards Britney & i’m not sure why you are on here in the first place.  Face it, if Britney was the one who had gotten arrested today you’d be all up in here screaming from the roof tops & dancing with joy.

You try & pass your comments on Britney as being “fair and real”, but you are transparent as can be:

You aren’t a fan dear, you are a straight up hater.

• Love 3
  • Like 4
Just now, PlatinumB said:

Not you making a damn list to try and diminish what Justin's DUI is... Drink driving and getting arrested trumps the whole list you made of Britney's behaviour. It's not even in the same ballpark sis. Your comparison is moot. You are coming off as such a man defender :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

A man defender? Have a seat girl I've defended Britney taking her clothes off and the double standard of users crying about it yet they lust over D up in here and Bryan being the latest thirst for them.

The DUI is very bad, I've never said it wasn't I'm only saying let's not act like Britney hasn't drove reckless or made tons of poor decisions behind the wheel.

The only thing that's moot is people celebrating a DUI capture and trying to equate it to justice for Brit and their 20 year old break up.

:byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Just now, monalisaney81 said:

*Looks around* No one has said Britney’s driving record is crystal clear. But it’s preposterous that you are almost trying to diminish Justin’s behavior by throwing out things Britney did almost 20 years ago.

You are always very hateful towards Britney & i’m not sure why you are on here in the first place.  Face it, if Britney was the one who had gotten arrested today you’d be all up in here screaming from the roof tops & dancing with joy.

You try & pass your comments on Britney as being “fair and real”, but you are transparent as can be:

You aren’t a fan dear, you are a straight up hater.

Nothing in regard to Justin's DUI was diminished, he got caught and he will face whatever consequences for it.

I wouldn't dance for joy if Britney got arrested that's a reach, very farfetched and a pathetic grasp at a weak straw.

Take the rose-colored glasses off boo. 

3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Both are wrong.

This!

I think the point that "they" are missing is that it's not just about condemning JT's behavior (let's be honest, drunk driving is no joke), but going beyond condemning and acting like he's the first person on earth to do something irresponsible.

It would be like creating a post in here about Beyonce using pre-recorded tracks in a performance -  although I'm pretty sure that post already exists somewhere in this forum (lol). 

You can't cast a stone with dirty hands...

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, Gypsy Woman said:

This!

I think the point that "they" are missing is that it's not just about condemning JT's behavior (let's be honest, drunk driving is no joke), but going beyond condemning and acting like he's the first person on earth to do something irresponsible.

It would be like creating a post in here about Beyonce using pre-recorded tracks in a performance -  although I'm pretty sure that post already exists somewhere in this forum (lol). 

You can't cast a stone with dirty hands...

Now they want to try and spin it and make it personal toward members, I haven't seen anyone in this thread diminish JT's DUI and that is a bad thing that happened.

Hopefully he'll learn from it and it's clear Britney hasn't after the CON she's been pulled over multiple times driving at dangerous speeds, no DL, no insurance ect.

I said they're both wrong, yet users want to act like Britney wielding an umbrella at cars, damaging cars and slamming her camera on cars, hitting cars with her vehicle is nothing.

It's fake and fraudulent and we see right through it. 

1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

A man defender? Have a seat girl I've defended Britney taking her clothes off and the double standard of users crying about it yet they lust over D up in here and Bryan being the latest thirst for them.

The DUI is very bad, I've never said it wasn't I'm only saying let's not act like Britney hasn't drove reckless or made tons of poor decisions behind the wheel.

The only thing that's moot is people celebrating a DUI capture and trying to equate it to justice for Brit and their 20 year old break up.

:byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Defending someone for having their clothes on instagram is not even the topic at hand nor what we are discussing though  Baybay your point is moot.:makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

She can drive reckless all she wants but she isn't driving under any influence nor has ever been arrested for her so called reckless driving. From what I can see *looks at notes* she's only been pulled over for speeding multiple times on a highway close to her house. No DUI nor has she been arrested for it.  :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:So your point in this matter is moot. :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses: xoxo

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.