Breaking news: Justin Timberlake arrested in New York for DWI

4 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

But is Justin really happy? That’s the real question. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:A happy family man isn’t getting blasted at some restaurant and risking his life by driving so drunk that he’s missing stop signs and swerving on the road.

In theory Justin should be happy? He’s got it all. He’s still touring, has his marriage in tact & see’s his kids. But is he really happy? His alcoholism tells me he’s trying to repress the misery he feels. So irresponsible & sloppy. :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

Justin is 'so happy', that he's constantly running through other women's drawers behind Jessica's back :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: 

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Love 1
  • Haha 5
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, BritishBritney411 said:

Isn’t it funny how everyone always says how much of a dr*g addict or alcoholic Britney is yet she has never done this. Funny huh 

How could she of done it she was on that road to something happening, she had already drove with a baby on her lap, drove at very dangerous speeds and has been pulled over time and time again for her reckless driving, hit and run as well as her damaging a car with an umbrella and slammed her camera down on another by standers car.

Praising this DUI as some justice for what Britney's went through makes no sense, JT had nothing to do with the C Ship.

3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

If he is, then it's no different than Britney's laundry list of men she's been with that have wives and girlfriends.

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

I wasn't even talking to you, and yet you got so triggered that you felt you the need to respond back. 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Gypsy Woman said:

Didn't Britney get charged with a hit and run though back in 2007?

Not saying a DUI is less serious, but let's not act like she's been an angel either.

"Gypsy woman" by Hillary duff. Britney was being wounded by paparazzi. She couldn't see the road in 2007. Your opinions are really not all that great eh?

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Happy or not, we're not inside his head. In regard to alcohol, we're not privy to his usage either.

Most people 'aren't really happy' in the entertainment business. 

We are not inside his head. You’re right, just like we aren’t inside Britney’s head…ironic isn’t it, considering most of your “insight” on this forum gives the impression that you live deep inside Britney’s head. Next time you comment something about how Britney feels, i’ll respond to you with the same:

”we’re not inside her head”

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Justin is 'so happy', that he's constantly running through other women's drawers behind Jessica's back :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: 

He was all alone in his car in the late hours of the night, probably driving to meet up a side piece in some fancy NYC hotel. :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: Probably got arrested & blue balls both at once.

• Haha 3
5 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

How could she of done it she was on that road to something happening, she had already drove with a baby on her lap, drove at very dangerous speeds and has been pulled over time and time again for her reckless driving, hit and run as well as her damaging a car with an umbrella and slammed her camera down on another by standers car.

Praising this DUI as some justice for what Britney's went through makes no sense, JT had nothing to do with the C Ship.

He treated her and janet like **** to gain a career. This isn't about the c ship. He's always came off as fake and ungenuine as well. 

• Like 3
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Just laying the facts out for ya since you were trying to paint a swayed picture with your comment.

:cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

What 'swayed' picture was I trying to portray? It's a fact that Justin is a cheater. But yes, continue to derail and make it about Britney's behavior. You constantly continue to make my point.  

Just now, monalisaney81 said:

We are not inside his head. You’re right, just like we aren’t inside Britney’s head…ironic isn’t it, considering most of your “insight” on this forum gives the impression that you live deep inside Britney’s head. Next time you comment something about how Britney feels, i’ll respond to you with the same:

”we’re not inside her head”

We're not inside Britney's head, my point of not being inside someone's head is we don't 100 percent know what's in their 'head'.

What we do know are things that are factual, Like Britney's many run ins with the cops with her dangerous driving, whether she was under the influence or not she drives so fast and reckless it's a danger. 

This is a forum for discussion, so opinions are going to be posted so trying to use the 'we're not inside Britney's head' isn't going to stop the discussion, speculation and people giving their thoughts.

Just now, monalisaney81 said:

He was all alone in his car in the late hours of the night, probably driving to meet up a side piece in some fancy NYC hotel. :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: Probably got arrested & blue balls both at once.

Chile....the stories I've heard about him in these swanky NYC hotels with these women :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

His PR should get an Oscar for the way they portray him to the public. 

• Like 4
Just now, Gutterguppy said:

What 'swayed' picture was I trying to portray? It's a fact that Justin is a cheater. But yes, continue to derail and make it about Britney's behavior. You constantly continue to make my point.  

Britney's a cheater too and even admitted it in her book, so the swayed weak picture you're trying to paint isn't coming to fruition dahling.

Whether JT cheats or not, Britney has, and she's been with many men that had wives.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Britney's a cheater too and even admitted it in her book, so the swayed weak picture you're trying to paint isn't coming to fruition dahling.

Whether JT cheats or not, Britney has, and she's been with many men that had wives.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

This thread is about Justin Randall Timberlake. Try to keep up and stay on topic. 

• Like 7
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

We're not inside Britney's head, my point of not being inside someone's head is we don't 100 percent know what's in their 'head'.

What we do know are things that are factual, Like Britney's many run ins with the cops with her dangerous driving, whether she was under the influence or not she drives so fast and reckless it's a danger. 

This is a forum for discussion, so opinions are going to be posted so trying to use the 'we're not inside Britney's head' isn't going to stop the discussion, speculation and people giving their thoughts.

So let me get this straight, the point you are trying to make is that because Britney has been a bad driver in the past & had minor run ins for **** like speeding and a minor hit & run, we shouldn’t talk about Justin Timberlake being extremely negligent and driving while under the influence? Is that your the point?

• Love 1
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

So let me get this straight, the point you are trying to make is that because Britney has been a bad driver in the past & had minor run ins for **** like speeding and a minor hit & run, we shouldn’t talk about Justin Timberlake being extremely negligent and driving while under the influence? Is that your the point?

Spare yourself. They don't even know what their own point is.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.