Scooter Braun announces his retirement from managing artists

8 hours ago, KrisJ said:

It’s because of him buying Taylor’s music that she got all high and mighty, re-recorded her discography and is the #1 artist in the world right now.
 damn him :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

Tbh it’s all a marketing ploy. I bet there’s something going on behind the scenes and this is all an act to get more money from fans to rebuy her old albums that have been re-recorded with “old” songs being from the vault.

I’m willing to bet money that after she releases the last Taylor’s Version which will be her debut album Taylor Swift, that she’ll magically get her masters and pretend that that wasn’t the plan this entire time. I don’t trust Taylor. I feel like she’s shady, she’s only in it for the money as she has proven time and time again, and she really doesn’t care about the fans like she leads on. 

Tbh, I like Taylor’s music as I can separate the artist from the person, but Taylor is like Katy Perry said Regina George in sheep’s clothing. I don’t put anything past her. Her whole appeal has been she’s made herself appear to be the underdog, a victim of others, a person who is constantly wronged when in reality she’s really not. She’s a corporation, a business. Rn the art is starting to suffer and that image she’s made of herself is starting to crack with every version she puts out of TTPS. I’m glad a lot of people are now waking up to the true Taylor Swift. 

All I can say is that I’m glad Britney Spears, the one I truly stan for, is not this kind of person even though her team and her family wanted to turn her into that because that’s what makes money.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
32 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Tbh it’s all a marketing ploy. I bet there’s something going on behind the scenes and this is all an act to get more money from fans to rebuy her old albums that have been re-recorded with “old” songs being from the vault.

I’m willing to bet money that after she releases the last Taylor’s Version which will be her debut album Taylor Swift, that she’ll magically get her masters and pretend that that wasn’t the plan this entire time. I don’t trust Taylor. I feel like she’s shady, she’s only in it for the money as she has proven time and time again, and she really doesn’t care about the fans like she leads on. 

Tbh, I like Taylor’s music as I can separate the artist from the person, but Taylor is like Katy Perry said Regina George in sheep’s clothing. I don’t put anything past her. Her whole appeal has been she’s made herself appear to be the underdog, a victim of others, a person who is constantly wronged when in reality she’s really not. She’s a corporation, a business. Rn the art is starting to suffer and that image she’s made of herself is starting to crack with every version she puts out of TTPS. I’m glad a lot of people are now waking up to the true Taylor Swift. 

All I can say is that I’m glad Britney Spears, the one I truly stan for, is not this kind of person even though her team and her family wanted to turn her into that because that’s what makes money.

Preach it! :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.