Producers are offering an amount of up to 100 million dollars for Britney's return to the stage!

I believe it, the demand is there. The industry and fans want to see Britney back again. It would be circus tour 2.0, successful. If Britney sets her mind into it. She could deliver an expectacular show.

People would be curious to see what Britney has in store, she has the hits, the love. I hope she eventually comes back.

• Love 3

I would pay to hear Britney’s voice on a new song or album, or go to see her on stage, but only if she was doing it out of love for the process.

People could offer her the entire world on a plate, but she’s unlikely to come out of retirement for a bribe.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I think a new album and tour would be great way for her to close the book on her career. Nothing too drastic, just an album that means a lot to her.Β 
Β 

If she gets 100m$ she can retire properly and never have to worry about money ever again. She’s never getting the 600m$ back, but a total of around 200m$ will see her comfortably for the next 40 years of her lifeΒ 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

I think a new album and tour would be great way for her to close the book on her career. Nothing too drastic, just an album that means a lot to her.Β 
Β 

If she gets 100m$ she can retire properly and never have to worry about money ever again. She’s never getting the 600m$ back, but a total of around 200m$ will see her comfortably for the next 40 years of her lifeΒ 

She should do it! My coins are ready!Β :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

There's a chanceΒ Britney SpearsΒ may be tempted to grace the stage again,Β RadarOnline.comΒ has learned. Sources claimed that promoters have offered the pop princessΒ majorΒ cash for a concert tour.

Although the chart-topping performer, who last performed live in October 2018, promised she would "never return to the music industry," offers ranging from $50 million to $100 million may lure her back, sources close to the singer spilled.

Insiders said that Spears hasn't jumped at the opportunities, but a friend claimed that her attitude could change if she finds out the serious money she could earn. They speculated that she may want the "kind of cash influx a tour could offer" to "fill the hole" in her wallet.

RadarOnline.com should note that other sources close to Spears previously told us she is not hurting for cash at all, plusΒ The Woman in MeΒ memoir she put out "earned her some dough."

TheΒ Gimme MoreΒ hitmaker made about $40 million since being freed from her 13-year conservatorship in 2021. Adding to her financial cushion was Spears' duet withΒ Elton John, her fragrances, as well as royalties from her extensive music catalog.

However, "you can see the day coming the way she's ripping through her cash reserve," the new tipsters claimed.

According toΒ Us Weekly, Spears can spend it like she can make it, having burned through money on lavish trips to destinations like Bora Bora and Hawaii and will sometimes just cancel them.

The singer's father,Β Jamie, was previously in charge of her estate and finances during her conservatorship. "I had been so infantilized that I was losing pieces of what made me feel like myself," she candidly shared in her memoir. "The conservatorship stripped me of my womanhood, made me into a child. I became more of an entity than a person onstage."

"I had always felt music in my bones and my blood; they stole that from me."

Sources told the publication there was a plan in place when Britney's conservatorship ended for her "day-to-day life," but it didn't pan out. "But no one followed it. The money is going out quickly."

"Yes, Britney spends on vacations and the clothes you see her in on Instagram, but that's her prerogative. It's her money," another insider fired back at critics.

Β 

RADARONLINE.COM

Britney Spears may grace the concert stage again despite vowing to never perform, RadarOnline.com has learned.

Β 

Edited by Fita

Britney is not performing now lol. I guess it is a big offer but it’s not like these offers will disappear if she rejects them now. The industry is hungry to see what Britney wants to do creatively as a free woman and they’ll probably still be hungry for until at least the tenth anniversary of #FreeBritney. If she rejects them now, she can still go back and accept to perform in the next years IF she changes her mind.

I do think we’ll see Britney perform again someday. But it won’t be this huge world tour people are expecting cause she’s over that. She could release her last album and then do a 20-date stadium tour in the US with a few extra international dates. That’d be just perfect, lucrative and she wouldn’t have to hustle as much as she used to. After that she can just officially retire.

• Like 1

OMG time to save some money

that would be my second time to see Godney, I was so happy and euphoric like a monkey jumping up and down the whole show, bc who cares? I just have met my first idol backstage

I hope it's true

:yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Β 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—