Britney’s dad Jamie spotted in wheelchair

11 hours ago, Veronica Spears said:

We’re all going to get old :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:You too will be old one day :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:and you will be lonely  with no kids or  family  members so sad right?!   :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

lmfao joke’s on you cause I don’t want crotch goblins at all! So yay to no children!!! AND!!!!! If I do die alone, well, shoot, at least my cats won’t go hungry for a while! 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, VCTR said:

As a physical therapist, I’m really interested in his progress and why he doesn’t have a prosthetic. 

Maybe he has a prosthetic... but never uses when he knows pictures will be taken.

It helps the "poor old man" narrative. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, Xanax said:

lmfao joke’s on you cause I don’t want crotch goblins at all! So yay to no children!!! AND!!!!! If I do die alone, well, shoot, at least my cats won’t go hungry for a while! 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

That was dark and weird comment. So sad I will pray for you  :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

Edited by Veronica Spears

Same people who are empathetic towards evil are the same people who have no compassion for Britney herself and constantly judge her on other threads. Theres nothing sad about bad people dealing with repercussions. Whats sad is  you guys trying to win nice person points were this isnt the situatuon for it, and in fact ur showing ur true colors more.

• Love 4
19 hours ago, monalisaney81 said:

Britney gave him every resource she could, businesses, rehab, money & he still turned around & betrayed her, ruining her life. Good riddance.

Literally. That's the part that gets me. All you had to do was love and support your daughter and you would've been rewarded beyond your wildest dreams for the rest of your miserable life. Same for Lynne. Like, how do you fumble a lifelong bag like that? ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS BE A HUMAN.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
22 hours ago, Veronica Spears said:

That was dark and weird comment. So sad I will pray for you  :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

And lmfao I’m an atheist but good for you to have your little prayers. You really think you can try to “save me” but nah. You can’t. I’ve seen, heard, done, and did dark twisted things and if you think that’s dark and twisted with what I said, biiiisssssshhhhhhh you ain’t seen nothing yet 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.