Britney’s dad Jamie spotted in wheelchair

2 hours ago, Nina Dobrev said:

the apologists in this this thread kill me - he's old, stop feeling sorry for someone who took away someone elses life a leg is the least he could give LMAO :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

I read the comment before the username and I was like this ***** gets it and it’s YOU of course it is. 

Spill it Nina! 🫖 

PS I’m back 🥹🙂↕️💕

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Veronica Spears said:

We’re all going to get old :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:You too will be old one day :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:and you will be lonely  with no kids or  family  members so sad right?!   :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

He did vile things to his daughter and he is getting his much deserved karma.  This is what happens when you do bad things you get rotted from the inside and he’s been fermenting since 2007, it was bound to catch up to him. 

It’s a literal photo of him chillin in his new ride…he looks quite healthy despite being a pirate now 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

Also leave Nina alone 😡

• Like 4
13 minutes ago, canwesynchronize said:

He did vile things to his daughter and he is getting his much deserved karma.  This is what happens when you do bad things you get rotted from the inside and he’s been fermenting since 2007, it was bound to catch up to him. 

It’s a literal photo of him chillin in his new ride…he looks quite healthy despite being a pirate now 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

Also leave Nina alone 😡

I know exactly what he did to our girl and I like Nina I think she is cool and funny member but I didn’t like the age shaming comment . 

Edited by Veronica Spears
  • Haha 1

If it was anyone else I’d feel sorry for them, but since it’s Jamie “Colon” Spears I’m delighted!

The amount of damage and trauma he inflicted on Britney her entire life so far can never be forgiven and forgotten. He had the choice to do the right thing for his daughter at her lowest, yet he pushed her back to work right away, made her go on tours and perform in Vegas, stripped her of her human rights, forced her into a facility to kill her, used her for money, and belittled her all the while he dangled the one and only thing she wanted in her life like a carrot in front of a horse: her own kids and he even ****ed that up towards the end when he physically assaulted Preston.

No I won’t feel sorry for this pos. He’s getting his moment after playing into the reputation that Britney was mentally unwell instead of helping her change that perception the public has of her by using that perception to justify keeping her in an illegal conservatorship for a decade and a half. No. He doesn’t deserve any pity or forgiveness.

Edited by The Femme Fatale
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

Cuz he is lazy?

Hide contents

I would like to have you as my PHYSICAL therapist :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

I mean, there’s a lot of factors that could delay or even prevent the prosthetic and laziness could be one of them. It takes a lot of hip and bussy strength to use a prosthetic successfully. And of course the wound has to be healed cause you can’t be constantly opening up that wound.

Spoiler

I can help you stretch and strengthen yours if you’re worried about needing an amputation.

2 minutes ago, VCTR said:

I mean, there’s a lot of factors that could delay or even prevent the prosthetic and laziness could be one of them. It takes a lot of hip and bussy strength to use a prosthetic successfully. And of course the wound has to be healed cause you can’t be constantly opening up that wound.

Hide contents

I can help you stretch and strengthen yours if you’re worried about needing an amputation.

I think he drank so much alcohol that he is weak and stupid, unfortunately...and also mean... 

Spoiler

I am afraid of amputating my heart and would like someone to help me have a strong body including my heart and my... 

4 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

I think he drank so much alcohol that he is weak and stupid, unfortunately...and also mean... 

Reveal hidden contents

I am afraid of amputating my heart and would like someone to help me have a strong body including my heart and my... 

If he showed up for therapy as many times as he showed up for his dispositions then I could see why he’s not progressing. But smoking and drinking heavily could possibly delay healing. At least smoking would. 

Spoiler

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.