‘The Guardian’ drags Taylor’s dirty album variant tactics

“she's done it so many times, in so many different flavours, to the point that even the most apologetic fans have reached the end of their tether. That she seems to reissue TTPD specifically to best smaller artists – and, notably, smaller female artists”

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

The Eras superstar released six last-minute new variants of her new album to pip Charli XCX to the No 1...

Edited by KrisJ
  • Love 4
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, KrisJ said:

“she's done it so many times, in so many different flavours, to the point that even the most apologetic fans have reached the end of their tether. That she seems to reissue TTPD specifically to best smaller artists – and, notably, smaller female artists”

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

The Eras superstar released six last-minute new variants of her new album to pip Charli XCX to the No 1...

WWW.FORBES.COM

Fans have criticized Swift on social media for appearing to block other artists from reaching No. 1 on the...

2 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

I bet my shoes that as soon as she is "done" with all the editions, she will release an all-in-one edition with all the farts she released. 

No

After she's doing milking memos and burps she will drop the anthology- double cd and the vinyl in like 3 diff colors (AT LEAST)

And i know she's filmed a mv for whos afraid of little old me so be prepared for a single a ****loads of remixes

11 minutes ago, Fall2Pieces said:

If people are buying them, then why stop? Cuz stan twitter, who arent her fans anyway, wont be upset?

Yes, I agree. That's the mindset of the corporations and billionares and she is one after all.

But on the other side, she's showing how hypocritical she truly is. She claimed to be a feminist. She claimed the word ''female rage: the musical''. While doing so, she cockblocked Olivia, Billie and now Charli. Katy and Sabrina will be ****ed too, dont worry.

The hypocricy of the entire jet overusage.

Amount of trash that's being produced with all the variants is disgusting.

The fact she blasted and shamed Joes depression for not marrying her. It's all about her, her, her. She's a billionaire that's able to hire 10 psychiatrists and nurses 24/7, pay for the best meds but no, milking someones crippling mental state seems better.

Her tunnel vision, not able to let go of the damn past, catering to the groups she can profit off...The list of her antics is endless.

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

No

After she's doing milking memos and burps she will drop the anthology- double cd and the vinyl in like 3 diff colors (AT LEAST)

And i know she's filmed a mv for whos afraid of little old me so be prepared for a single a ****loads of remixes

I mean at the moment when there is nothing left to release into the ozone. :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

23 minutes ago, Style. said:

Allegedly she has a new album titled Karma so save your coins gals :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Don't scare us, we are still dealing from what is now :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

1 hour ago, Fall2Pieces said:

If people are buying them, then why stop? Cuz stan twitter, who arent her fans anyway, wont be upset?

Because it devalues her brand and artistry, is insulting to artists and blocks other artists from having their chance to shine just so she can get a few more $$$

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Because it devalues her brand and artistry, is insulting to artists and blocks other artists from having their chance to shine just so she can get a few more $$$

Imagine being mad cos another artist hasn’t sold enough to be number one 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

funny thing is brat needed 7k more to get number one without the voice memos even 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block