TWICE's Nayeon is seemingly referencing Britney Spears in new comeback Music Video

they all look like basic backup dancers, it looks so fake, artificial, a bit like a musical, insincere in these videos. It's strange, even the choreographies are executed in a robotic manner. In the 2000s, with Britney in her music videos, you could see the sweat, the movement; there was a freedom in the dance, each person with their own uniqueness. This Korean way of doing things is so strange, they look like clones without personality. It leaves me cold, really.   :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

16 hours ago, Agyness said:

they all look like basic backup dancers, it looks so fake, artificial, a bit like a musical, insincere in these videos. It's strange, even the choreographies are executed in a robotic manner. In the 2000s, with Britney in her music videos, you could see the sweat, the movement; there was a freedom in the dance, each person with their own uniqueness. This Korean way of doing things is so strange, they look like clones without personality. It leaves me cold, really.   :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

lmao there's pure racism in your comment. 

Kpop idols have more charisma and stage presence than any current American artist.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, NJ jeans said:

lmao there's pure racism in your comment. 

Kpop idols have more charisma and stage presence than any current American artist.

You are the definition of stupidity. I have been to Asia, South Korea, Japan. I love this civilization, I appreciate artists of all nationalities and backgrounds. But it's foolish to justify myself on that. My opinion was a serious critique, which is actually shared by many, including those living in South Korea. You must live in a bubble to ignore the endemic exploitation in the South Korean music industry. Some K-pop singers have deplorable living conditions, leading to numerous suicides and high-profile lawsuits. There's an immense pressure to resemble cartoon characters and clones. Wake up instead of writing nonsense like that.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.