Who did her makeup here?

spacer.png

Hey, this is my favorite makeup look from Britney, does anybody know who was her makeupartist at that time? I really want to know! 
She attended a pre Grammy Party in 2000, where the picture was taken.

Thank you! 

Edited by mari0611
  • Love 2
20 minutes ago, mari0611 said:

Btw I still don’t get how to insert photos here, can anybody help?🥲

Hi, Mari

So you have to upload the picture on a website like imgbb.com or imgur.com. Then you'll click with the right button and get a URL of the picture you want. Then copy that URL and paste it in here. I could do that for you, but I'm gonna let you do that so you'll learn :)

Edited by Fita
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Fita said:

Hi, Mari

So you have to upload the picture on a website like imgbb.com or imgur.com. Then you'll click with the right button and get a URL of the picture you want. Then copy that URL and paste it in here. I could do that for you, but I'm gonna let you do that so you'll learn :)

Thank you so much, I‘ll try that! 🙏🥰

Britney Spears Thank You GIF by New Year's Rockin' Eve

• Love 1
6 hours ago, mari0611 said:

spacer.png

Hey, this is my favorite makeup look from Britney, does anybody know who was her makeupartist at that time? I really want to know! 
She attended a pre Grammy Party in 2000, where the picture was taken.

Thank you! 

I don't know who did her makeup at that exact time, but like 20 years or so ago there was a website called makeup411 (you can still access it on the wayback machine looking up makeup411. com on the archived websites) that listed most makeup products they were used on her on the most popular makeup videos and the makeup artists who worked on set, but I know for a fact that Fran Cooper worked for her from 2001-2004 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, peacht said:

I don't know who did her makeup at that exact time, but like 20 years or so ago there was a website called makeup411 (you can still access it on the wayback machine looking up makeup411. com on the archived websites) that listed most makeup products they were used on her on the most popular makeup videos and the makeup artists who worked on set, but I know for a fact that Fran Cooper worked for her from 2001-2004 

Thank you so much! I will look for that. Do you know who worked for her around 2000? 

7 hours ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Julianne Kaye was her main make-up artist at this time so presumably it was her

I think it was Elan Bongiorno around 2000. She's credited on the OIDA album & Lucky cover + did the make-up for the 2000 Grammy performance.

• Love 1

I was a teenager during this time, so it is my favorite time for general looks. I love her eyebrows more arched like this and purple eyeshadow is perfect to bring out her brown eyes. Her make-up was always so so good in the 2000s. 

8 hours ago, Hollow. said:

I think it was Elan Bongiorno around 2000. She's credited on the OIDA album & Lucky cover + did the make-up for the 2000 Grammy performance.

Julianne was her main make-up artist from 1999 - 2004, but Elan and later Fran Cooper, Manuella Goncalves, Isabelle Perez, and Karan Mitchell also worked a lot with her so it's hard to know exactly who did her make-up for events and things unless they were credited. Possibly it could have been Elan who did this one for the Grammys pre-party if she also did the performance.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block