Ariana Grande says she wasn't happy about her music career before Wicked and Eternal Sunshine

I think the environment needs to be safer for children to function, and I think there should be therapists. I think parents should be able to be wherever they want, and I think that shouldn't just apply to children's sets. If someone wants to do anything at this level of exposure, there should be something in the contract about therapy being mandatory two or three times a week.

I think it all happened so quickly and now, looking at some of the videos, I think, 'Wow, really? ****'...and the stuff that didn't make it into the show ended up being sneakily put on our website or something. […] I think I'm angry about it.

Ariana also added that there should be a mandatory therapy clause for child actors: For artists to process such a drastic life-changing experience.

I wasn't happy doing things, and now I really am. I've loved every step of this era so far.

Edited by Fita
  • Love 2

Ariana is hella strong. She was blamed for Mac's death. She had a terrorist attack at her concert. She was painted as a homewrecker this entire year, and the last one, despite the newspaper who broke the story retracting their statement.

On top of that she had a weird childhood by having to star on a show connected to a very gross man.

• Love 2
On 6/15/2024 at 1:00 AM, devilsadvocate said:

The fact that she had an attack at her concert and for it to not be attached to her is a testament to her catalogue … like no tears left to cry was perfect. I also can’t imagine the trauma and responsibility she felt … idk random thought 

I always thought she would gonna put all the trauma and experience she had on that night of the attack into a song. Like, that she was gonna adress it more directly on her songs. Or that it would change the direction of her music. 

That way I believe she must have had a lot of therapy done, probably.

Edited by Fita
On 6/12/2024 at 11:08 AM, Fita said:

I think the environment needs to be safer for children to function, and I think there should be therapists. I think parents should be able to be wherever they want, and I think that shouldn't just apply to children's sets. If someone wants to do anything at this level of exposure, there should be something in the contract about therapy being mandatory two or three times a week.

I think it all happened so quickly and now, looking at some of the videos, I think, 'Wow, really? ****'...and the stuff that didn't make it into the show ended up being sneakily put on our website or something. […] I think I'm angry about it.

Ariana also added that there should be a mandatory therapy clause for child actors: For artists to process such a drastic life-changing experience.

I wasn't happy doing things, and now I really am. I've loved every step of this era so far.

This was all about her nick days, not her music career. She was referencing the documentary “quiet on set” 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block