Katy Perry's new single "Gimme Gimme" features 21 Savage

2 hours ago, frederiickx said:

It's gonna flop lbr

Radio does not want Katy Perry anymore, and I don't even know anyone that likes her anymore. She's so washed-up.

Hmmmm I don’t know, look what happened with Kylie Minogue last year, J Lo in 2011, Cher when she released Believe. If Katy can successfully peak for a second time, that’s legend status.

Although I can’t stand Katy, so she’ll never be a legend in my head 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

Oh... so the rent a rapper is back. Idk about this I was expecting full on pop dance Katy Perry. I almost think a solo as a first single would've been enough now it will look desperate

Edited by Barmy86
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, KrisJ said:

AhahahahahahshaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahagahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.