Selena Gomez has a special collaboration with a female artist she’s always

On 6/10/2024 at 1:12 AM, troubleforyou said:

Huh? You’ve seen her Instagram haven’t you? Her smear campaign against Selena was so embarrassing and childish. Thankfully it has stopped now.

What does that have to do with my comment? I said Britney would have no interest in collaborating w Selena whether she was a fan or not.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Corey D said:

What does that have to do with my comment? I said Britney would have no interest in collaborating w Selena whether she was a fan or not.

Cause you were responding to the post you quoted which read:

“It would have been Britney if she didn’t go on an embarrassing bully campaign for 2 years against her.”

you said nothing about collaborating; you literally implied that Britney would never go on an embarrassing bully campaign whether she was a fan or not. Hence my response.

maybe you didn’t mean to quote that message? No dramas 

On 6/10/2024 at 10:06 AM, UnderHisSpell said:

Why are you on Britney fan forum then?

You can be a fan of someone's music and not worship the person. The amount of people on here that blindly defends everything Britney does, even harmful things to herself and others, is just sickening and not healthy for anyone to do, especially to people you don't even know personally. That's why I personally stopped coming on this forum daily like I used to, now I'll just hop in once a month or whenever there's news. And when I do come back on, often nothing has changed or nothing new... so it really shows how unhealthy it is living in fan forums of any celeb.

You can be a fan of someone and still call out their bad behavior, no matter what they've been through, it doesn't make it right. Especially when she literally uses her large platform to bully people sometimes, and it's often innocent people.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, jennyj said:

You can be a fan of someone's music and not worship the person. The amount of people on here that blindly defends everything Britney does, even harmful things to herself and others, is just sickening and not healthy for anyone to do, especially to people you don't even know personally. That's why I personally stopped coming on this forum daily like I used to, now I'll just hop in once a month or whenever there's news. And when I do come back on, often nothing has changed or nothing new... so it really shows how unhealthy it is living in fan forums of any celeb.

You can be a fan of someone and still call out their bad behavior, no matter what they've been through, it doesn't make it right. Especially when she literally uses her large platform to bully people sometimes, and it's often innocent people.

PREEEEAAACCCHHHH!

7 hours ago, jennyj said:

That's why y'all hating on her every chance you got in this forum? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

There's a small line of mild criticism and hating but most of you cross that line and straight up hating her. So you can just say you don't like her, it's okay. nobody is forcing you to come here... :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

She will never be the "perfect" Britney you want her to be anymore. this is her now deal with it or go :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

15 hours ago, troubleforyou said:

Cause you were responding to the post you quoted which read:

“It would have been Britney if she didn’t go on an embarrassing bully campaign for 2 years against her.”

you said nothing about collaborating; you literally implied that Britney would never go on an embarrassing bully campaign whether she was a fan or not. Hence my response.

maybe you didn’t mean to quote that message? No dramas 

My bad didn’t mean she wouldn’t bully her I meant she wouldn’t collaborate with her whether she was a fan or not.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.