Lana Del Rey confirms Taylor Swift is all about success: "she wants it more than anyone"

Posted (edited)

Lana Del Rey has weighed in on what makes her friend and collaborator Taylor Swift so successful.

When asked by the BBC why the “Fortnight” singer is so popular, Del Rey said the answer is simple: “She wants it.”

“She’s told me so many times that she wants it more than anyone,” Del Rey said. “And how amazing — she’s getting exactly what she wants.”

Added Del Rey of Swift, “She’s driven, and I think it’s really paid off.”

source

VARIETY.COM

Lana Del Rey has weighed in on what makes her friend and collaborator Taylor Swift so successful, saying that "she wants it more than anyone."

Edited by Fita
  • Haha 2
45 minutes ago, Fita said:

Lana Del Rey has weighed in on what makes her friend and collaborator Taylor Swift so successful.

When asked by the BBC why the “Fortnight” singer is so popular, Del Rey said the answer is simple: “She wants it.”

“She’s told me so many times that she wants it more than anyone,” Del Rey said. “And how amazing — she’s getting exactly what she wants.”

Added Del Rey of Swift, “She’s driven, and I think it’s really paid off.”

source

VARIETY.COM

Lana Del Rey has weighed in on what makes her friend and collaborator Taylor Swift so successful, saying that "she wants it more than anyone."

Me at taylor-

a02135e9f67ae2f79b22003df2fb53b1.gif

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, jordeezy river red said:

I just want to know why she is so resentful of pregnancy. It's def an issue for her. 

For Taylor?

Few years ago there was a blind item she and her older bf got physical and she got pregnant but in order not to lose her nice, America's sweetie picture she was forced to abort.

And since then, all her relationships are manufactured and heavy PR.

• Haha 1
Just now, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

For Taylor?

Few years ago there was a blind item she and her older bf got physical and she got pregnant but in order not to lose her nice, America's sweetie picture she was forced to abort.

And since then, all her relationships are manufactured and heavy PR.

I changed my comment to say "parenthood" instead of "pregnancy" but it's crazy how angry she gets when people ask her if she wants to be a parent. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, jordeezy river red said:

I changed my comment to say "parenthood" instead of "pregnancy" but it's crazy how angry she gets when people ask her if she wants to be a parent. 

Well if the blind item is true (like Dyatlow one was true), she probably remembers being forced off the pregnancy

I knew Bigger Than The Whole Sky wasnt some made up bs from other womans POV.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

Cant wait for Taylor to monetize this too!! :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

Snow on the beach lanas taylors version of taylors version of lanas opinion version of  versions of lana dropping tmrw 

bookmark me :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Edited by Markoct
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.