Britney and her books 📚

Just now, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Good luck! I think I'll need entire summer to finish Babel

I love the book so much I'm only doing few pages a day, to soak as much as possible.

is that book the movie is based off of?
I've been trying to start Mariah Carey's memoir...mind you I bought the book 3 months ago :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Clearly you do because you quoted me after my comment, definitely go enjoy that list of books you have yet to read.

Didnt See You Oh Hello GIF by Cappa Video Productions

Are you shaming him for reading books?

Girl, you have BEYONCE as your profile. Send your fave a TBR list of elementary school books for starters.

• Haha 4
  • Like 1
Just now, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Are you shaming him for reading books?

Girl, you have BEYONCE as your profile. Send your fave a TBR list of elementary school books for starters.

Not at all there's no problem reading, I figured if he has a lot of catching up to do he can go enjoy the books.

It's okay if you think Bey can't read, she still passed Britney and has been slaying the industry more than most that debuted around the same time.

1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Not at all there's no problem reading, I figured if he has a lot of catching up to do he can go enjoy the books.

It's okay if you think Bey can't read, she still passed Britney and has been slaying the industry more than most that debuted around the same time.

Prove me your fave is literate and I will virtually jerk you off.

Guess what

Spoiler

No virtual ********s for you happening, luv

xoxo

• Haha 1
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Gutterguppy said:

I'm really gonna focus this summer and try to get back into it-wish me luck :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

I’m on an almost long break of reading too! There’s a lot of new books here but I simply got out of the habit you know? Hopefully I’ll go back to them at some time. ! And I love to do it.

Edited by Fita
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.