Have you ever done ayahuasca or bufo before? 🐸

Posted (edited)

Have you ever done it or would you ever think about doing it?

I love the idea of doing it but I’m also scared - I know people who have had both amazing and bad experiences with it.

:nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record:

Spoiler

I actually think Brit would potentially benefit it as it could help heal her trauma (if she hasn’t already done it)

Edited by nwonder
  • Like 1

no, but i have tons of friends that did it and their experience was really cool 

I was curious for awhile but idk, my life overall there’s no much trauma but there is things that i’m afraid of, you have to be really in peace with your surroundings to go thru it to have a good experience, you have to feel the love before doing it otherwise it can be dangerous and a weird experience, some people turn to schizophrenia, maybe i will do it one day, life is too confusing right now to even think about it.

• Love 1

I’m too embarrassed to play the video and I’ve already had my library card revoked once for searching things I shouldn’t have on the public computer and I’m trying to sleep with the hot employee putting books away. I’ve already caught his attention by tearing a page from a newspaper in half. Can someone describe the video for me please?? 

• Haha 7
10 hours ago, Jup1ter said:

no, but i have tons of friends that did it and their experience was really cool 

I was curious for awhile but idk, my life overall there’s no much trauma but there is things that i’m afraid of, you have to be really in peace with your surroundings to go thru it to have a good experience, you have to feel the love before doing it otherwise it can be dangerous and a weird experience, some people turn to schizophrenia, maybe i will do it one day, life is too confusing right now to even think about it.

That’s what scares me. It’s like opening a can of worms. I had a bad experience on mushrooms once which I’m still kinda traumatised by 🫢

My friend did bufo and he said he thought he was trapped in a black tunnel and was screaming for help. I know some people can go a bit dark after a Aya and isolate themselves from people.

I am really curious to try it though as some people have said it’s been life changing in the best way. 

11 hours ago, ItsSway said:

I definitely would. Just where though? Brazil still? 🫠

anywhere in Asia or central/ South America. Im sure there are a lot of chamans in the States that do it too but you gotta be careful they aren’t ripping you off.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

Not to sound like a baby, but I just can’t puke and other stuff all over myself in front of others. I’m not sure if that really happens, but with my luck it would. 

This + those almost fake gardens they have in the USA at some shaman houses for that it's just NOT it

• Love 2
2 hours ago, jordeezy river red said:

I knew a girl who did shro0ms and grew chest hair lmao

:umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

1 hour ago, Brat said:

What bufo? :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

Its frogs venom and it’s like the baby version of Aya lasting around 10/15 mins.

The effects are immediate and intense. Most people who try Bufo describe a feeling of oceanic boundlessness, of oneness with the universe. They describe a high level of ego dissolution. Some describe a fusion with God, a visceral connection with the divine source of all life, and a sense of connection with all beings.

• Like 3
On 6/7/2024 at 2:37 AM, nwonder said:

Its frogs venom and it’s like the baby version of Aya lasting around 10/15 mins.

is this the one that cures breathing problems?

maybe this one is good for extreme anxiety that not a good book or the connection with the divine and other stuff works

I'm very sensitive, I feel the power of life and prayer by just being alone and star bathing or after a sea diving, it's hard to explain without write an essay, I'm a very spiritual and sensitive ant, that's why I don't even smoke mary, but yes I did on my 20s, first time I was 20 and it was a good quality one that I felt like explosions of happiness in my brains, couldn't stop laughing and I think those explosions shaped my brain, I casually smoke from time to time bc but the last time was probably 2 years ago and once, like once a year. I prefer not too, I feel everything in my body and I can get real spiritual and high with just two puffs so I prefer to get high alone with just smoking a cig at 3am and stars. I actually wish to hang out more with stoners. 

• Love 1
22 hours ago, Jup1ter said:

is this the one that cures breathing problems?

maybe this one is good for extreme anxiety that not a good book or the connection with the divine and other stuff works

I'm very sensitive, I feel the power of life and prayer by just being alone and star bathing or after a sea diving, it's hard to explain without write an essay, I'm a very spiritual and sensitive ant, that's why I don't even smoke mary, but yes I did on my 20s, first time I was 20 and it was a good quality one that I felt like explosions of happiness in my brains, couldn't stop laughing and I think those explosions shaped my brain, I casually smoke from time to time bc but the last time was probably 2 years ago and once, like once a year. I prefer not too, I feel everything in my body and I can get real spiritual and high with just two puffs so I prefer to get high alone with just smoking a cig at 3am and stars. I actually wish to hang out more with stoners. 

Oh I’m not too sure tbh.

I know that you’re supposed to go into with an intention I.e you wanna stop drinking or stop grieving etc 

Are you a Pisces by any chance? All of my Pisces friends are just you described yourself lol.

• Like 1

One of my friends usually does it yearly or every two years and the stories I’ve heard omg.

It all depends on how your body and mind manifests and let things out. People puke and **** a lot during the journey. I’ll never feel comfortable doing any of those things among people.

Next morning you feel physically and emotionally drained but with a feeling of relief.

They say you discover a lot of things about yourself, past lives, guidance about your future.

Such an unique experience. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, nwonder said:

Oh I’m not too sure tbh.

I know that you’re supposed to go into with an intention I.e you wanna stop drinking or stop grieving etc 

Are you a Pisces by any chance? All of my Pisces friends are just you described yourself lol.

Exactly,

I have a psychologist friend that study ayahuasca and DMT effects to treat depression at the University, she's very good, I'll probably talk to her and learn more,

I'm a sagittarius, maybe it's the rahu in Pisces that gives me this energy, + Neptune in the 12H + moon in the 9H + venus in the 12H

Pisces Jupiter in vedic astrology

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Jup1ter said:

Exactly,

I have a psychologist friend that study ayahuasca and DMT effects to treat depression at the University, she's very good, I'll probably talk to her and learn more,

I'm a sagittarius, maybe it's the rahu in Pisces that gives me this energy, + Neptune in the 12H + moon in the 9H + venus in the 12H

Pisces Jupiter in vedic astrology

Aww no way, I’m a sag too 

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

On 6/12/2024 at 11:54 AM, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

they had severe diarrhea

omg… 

My friend puked a lot when he did bufo and another one said he cried a lot but I’m sure people poop themselves too. 

I know you’re supposed to fast the day before and not drink any coffee so maybe that helps ha ha.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.