Top 10 hottest female rappers right now, according to Billboard:

3 hours ago, trip to my touch said:

surprised they even got 10

Some of them didn’t break the mainstream market like that, but they are pretty known and doing their thing: JT, Flo, Bia, Latto… 

and ***yy is hella lit in hip hop, she has released songs that entered top 100, doing her own tour, etc.

We need to realize that hip hop and pop don’t have the same target/audience. 

At the end of the day, the girls are killing it! 

1 hour ago, Style. said:

The only reason Doja isn’t surpassing those girls is that she does EVERYTHING except deliver a rap, and that’s no shade imho! :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Doja is eons above cringey red and her lame *** third grader Tik tok raps. People with absolute no taste listen to that ***** 

• Haha 2
5 hours ago, RadicalOptimism said:

Doja is eons above cringey red and her lame *** third grader Tik tok raps. People with absolute no taste listen to that ***** 

Not me just waking up and staring at your comment like, why are you shading Red Ruby damn. :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:
Well, you’re not wrong either but I kinda see why Billboard put them above Doja when she’s clearly more famous than both Megan and ***yy. One thing about Megan, she gonna write SUM SHJT! :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.