New Instagram videos: Britney and her brother Bryan Spears go to a spa in Las Vegas together

Some of y'all take her too seriously. She is a Kristen Wiig fan and I can totally hear Britney just having fun, making silly stuff up, and acting inappropriate because she feel uneasy maybe being out.

I laughed out loud, I could have said and done the same.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
45 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

She was treated like a 6 year old for 14 years of her adult life. And she grew up with people praising her for being a good little girl and bullying her when she acted like a woman. 

But she was a fully functioning adult who didn't act like that prior to the c-ship. That's the difference. 

• Love 2
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, super.nova said:

lol everyone forgets how Bryan basically called her brain dead and made fun of her for wanting to have constitutional rights you know…

this is the same brother who let all of this unfold and sat back, you’re all insane.

Just like they will forget when JL,  Lynne and maybe daddy make a comeback with their beloved Britney.

To be fair, we don't know if Britney really understand what she is doing but for sure her family is so ready to care care of her, genuine love make$$$ girl$$$ happy.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Exactly she was louder than needed and seemed to be wanting attention by being so loud! 

I don’t know why she makes it a point to make people uncomfortable .. I think she’s got in a bad habit of doing that at one point and still does it now.. hmm it’s strange 

• Love 2
  • Like 5
Posted (edited)

gurl, you are in the spa, you should be quiet and not behave like a spoiled brat :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: it was cringe..

It only proves all those rumours are true that she always needs to be the center of attention and make everybody feel weird around her...

Edited by Prince Ali
  • Love 3
  • Like 6
4 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

I’m sure. That’s what siblings do. She has always loved her brother, and the years he oversaw her conservatorship seemed to be her happiest and healthiest.  

He oversaw her cship!? He never

He worked for her as her brand manager around 2004ish but in 2015 etc he was working for the POM show in marketing.

2 hours ago, The Femme Fatale said:

What did he do other than that interview? From reading Britney’s book they both went through the same abuse and trauma in their lives by their pos father. If anything he could’ve been afraid to do anything because of past trauma.

JunoLou on the other hand went along with the whole thing because she didn’t go through what Bryan and Britney went through since Lynne left Colon when she was still young and so she doesn’t harbor the same feelings of hate that Britney does for him.

Girl, IMHO he supported all the 13 years his family. Tell me, is there anything with what helped her out of the cship? No.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.