Britney posts video on Instagram: All my jewelry was stolen

17 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Good point. But she shared about this with the world... why would she want people to know if she will not  do anything about it? 

To be honest, Paul probably is stealing more than cheap jewelry. He has free access to do anything there.

The story just seems another way to get attention... they have cameras, security, she allegedly has "the British assistant". Britney keep missing things all the time, even on her vacations.

Delusional fans will say she doesn't call the police because she's still learning how to use the phone. They always find a way to infantilize and hold others responsible for EVERYTHING that happens in her life as a free woman. In this case of the jewelry, I really don't believe it was someone who worked for her. If it really happened, it must have been the former toilet cleaner who was promoted to lover, or someone like him. But whoever it was, she should have called the police by now. It's not the first time this has happened, and it probably won't be the last. It's curious, to say the least, that she is robbed so often in her own home and doesn't do anything about it. How true is this story?

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Good point. But she shared about this with the world... why would she want people to know if she will not  do anything about it? 

To be honest, Paul probably is stealing more than cheap jewelry. He has free access to do anything there.

The story just seems another way to get attention... they have cameras, security, she allegedly has "the British assistant". Britney keep missing things all the time, even on her vacations.

It's frustrating because seems like she just accepts it. Luggage, clothes, phone, now jewelry, and nothing happens besides an IG post and the conclusion that she won't buy expensive stuff. Ok, it's her money, her mansion, her life, but I don't think just accepting your things go missing is healthy. But fans say she's traumatized and you can't expect her to do something, and we should leave her be. We? We don't steal from her. I think that person who does should leave her alone, but it won't happen if she just accepts the loss and won't do anything to prevent it.

I don't even know what to think anymore, it's so weird. It's like a parallel universe where nothing makes sense anymore.

• Like 2
Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

Delusional fans will say she doesn't call the police because she's still learning how to use the phone. They always find a way to infantilize and hold others responsible for EVERYTHING that happens in her life as a free woman. In this case of the jewelry, I really don't believe it was someone who worked for her. If it really happened, it must have been the former toilet cleaner who was promoted to lover, or someone like him. But whoever it was, she should have called the police by now. It's not the first time this has happened, and it probably won't be the last. It's curious, to say the least, that she is robbed so often in her own home and doesn't do anything about it. How true is this story?

Watch some of them say the trauma makes Britney not trust police officers, but she trust a felon lol.  

Trauma is currently the big excuse for all the weird things happening... it's basically like this now 

Maybe I'm wrong, but the stealing things are like "my broken foot" to me... or she exaggerates or she creates certain stories only to post on IG. Every week we have new "stories", always with Britney as the victim, of course.

Edited by Dark Willow
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, DarielXO said:

It's frustrating because seems like she just accepts it. Luggage, clothes, phone, now jewelry, and nothing happens besides an IG post and the conclusion that she won't buy expensive stuff. Ok, it's her money, her mansion, her life, but I don't think just accepting your things go missing is healthy. But fans say she's traumatized and you can't expect her to do something, and we should leave her be. We? We don't steal from her. I think that person who does should leave her alone, but it won't happen if she just accepts the loss and won't do anything to prevent it.

I don't even know what to think anymore, it's so weird. It's like a parallel universe where nothing makes sense anymore.

The "trauma" fans accept every weird story and attack the ones asking questions about it.

If the story is true and her things are being stolen... then she needs to call the police, there's no other way. The thing about  "you need to understand Britney doesn't trust anyone" is bullsssss****. Britney is literally dating a criminal, she trusts hrr shady best friend/manager and hangs out with his shady friends. Every week she change her mind about her mother. C'mon.

The endless drama makes no sense now... it's just a bad soap opera at this point lol.

Edited by Dark Willow
2 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

I mean why would Britney call the cops and do a police investigation and put herself in further harm from Paul if he allegedly did anything. 

I do believe they fight. 

If Britney is in a relationship with someone who steals from her, AND who she’s also not safe to confront about it, that’s so worrying. What kind of mess is this? It’s so unhealthy to be with someone you’re afraid of (that’s if any of it is true of course) 

2 hours ago, DarielXO said:

I think she is scared to call the cops. Remember how it went down with the paramedics when she injured her foot. She doesn’t want negative attention and having further problems because of this incident 

On 5/28/2024 at 1:29 AM, AII said:

I got warning points for this. like it inst true. 
i should just do it on the Instagram page. its much easier

You really are sad . I just do not see joking about mental health is comical. Maybe one day life will show you a difficult moment . Our brains can tolerate only so much . Yet I would rather wish you well. 

1 hour ago, Steve W said:

You really are sad . I just do not see joking about mental health is comical. Maybe one day life will show you a difficult moment . Our brains can tolerate only so much . Yet I would rather wish you well. 

have u seen some of the things people joke about here?
lets be honest, if it wasnt for all the jokes, there would probably be an 80% reduction in traffic. Also stop being so rigid. Everyone jokes about something or another. not everything is offensive. The more humour you add to serious issues can really lighten and reduce the stigma associated with that issue. Laugh. Be happy. Stop being so serious.

I Love You Heart GIF by Lucas and Friends by RV AppStudios

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.