Britney: Me talking to my family after the Conservatorship

1 minute ago, DarielXO said:

It doesn't look like psychosis. People should use that word way more carefully. She seems to experience mood swings and paranoia, understandibly, but I doubt she's psychotic, I don't see the signs of that, and I know, I know, I'm not a psychiatrist, but I do know how psychosis looks like.

Well, they're a doctor so he obviously knows better than we all.

• Love 3
Just now, Gutterguppy said:

Do you feel like a ******* hero because you tipped off that podcast? That's the problem with people like you, you just want to be right. You don't care about Britney, the person, at all. Why are you even on this forum then? To warn us that she needs her life to be controlled because she suffers from mental illness? 

What are you going to do when she kills someone? Or herself? Have you thought of that yet?

No, I'm on this forum because this toxic standom has gone too far. If this were ANYONE you know, you'd have to be heartless to not care about what's happening to her. And how there is nobody to help her now. 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, DarielXO said:

It doesn't look like psychosis. People should use that word way more carefully. She seems to experience mood swings and paranoia, understandibly, but I doubt she's psychotic, I don't see the signs of that, and I know, I know, I'm not a psychiatrist, but I do know how psychosis looks like.

You are only seeing her dance in front of an iphone and post run-on sentences in her captions. Her children refuse to see her. Whenever that happens, no matter what you think of the kids, there is a very serious reason.

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, PowderJeanSpears said:

Psychotic is not always used as an insult. Psychotic, in this instance, is being used to describe someones mental state *psychosis* which is defined as: a severe mental condition in which thought and emotions are so affected that contact is lost with external reality.

So no, my friends are not *********. They're observing someone's mental state.

Thank you, Merriam-Webster.

You literally just joined this forum and expect us all to just take your word for it? Again, where is the logic?

This is literally you..spacer.png

Edited by Emil87
Typo
  • Like 1
Just now, PowderJeanSpears said:

What are you going to do when she kills someone? Or herself? Have you thought of that yet?

No, I'm on this forum because this toxic standom has gone too far. If this were ANYONE you know, you'd have to be heartless to not care about what's happening to her. And how there is nobody to help her now. 

I'm not gonna do **** if that were to happen because I'm no one and neither are you! The only person she can help is herself. 

But I'll be sure to bookmark this thread and award you with a medal when your Nostradamus theory comes true. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Thank you, Marian-Webster.

You literally just joined this forum and expect us all to just take your word for it? Again, where is the logic? 

Forget it, losing battle. If we continue to go back and forth, we'll just lose more brain cells. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Thank you, Marian-Webster.

This is literally you..spacer.png

I think it's really sad neither of you are actually able to engage in any conversation about the reality of her situation without resorting to middle school tactics. 

I guess a Britney Spears fan forum isn't the best place for actual discourse.

1 minute ago, Gutterguppy said:

Forget it, losing battle. If we continue to go back and forth, we'll just lose more brain cells. 

I'm gonna sink to your level on this one and say... you  clearly didn't have many to begin with, so I don't think that'll be a great loss for society.

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, PowderJeanSpears said:

I think it's really sad neither of you are actually able to engage in any conversation about the reality of her situation without resorting to middle school tactics. 

I guess a Britney Spears fan forum isn't the best place for actual discourse.

The reality of the situation is that she is traumatized. Anyone in her situation would be. Whether or not she is psychotic is really not up for speculation, as none of us know her personally.

Edited by Emil87
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, PowderJeanSpears said:

There is no visual evidence because conservatorship abuse didn't happen. That's what we've learned. All of this time in court, millions of dollars and countless instagram posts later, what we've learned is that NOTHING HAPPENED. 

She's going to wind up hurting herself or someone else. And then what? Are we still going to blame it on her rotten family? 

**** off you ******* idiot 

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

The reality of the situation is that she is traumatized. Anyone in her situation would be. Whether or not she is psychotic is really not up for speculation, as none of us know her personally.

She is probably the only celebrity where it's allowed for complete strangers to speculate and talk about her mental health as if it's their damn business. Disgusting.

• Love 2
  • Like 5
32 minutes ago, PowderJeanSpears said:

youre a ******* idiot for real, @Jordan Miller this should not be tolerated, im done with these idiots for gods sake!!!!

• Love 4
  • Like 1
38 minutes ago, PowderJeanSpears said:

You are only seeing her dance in front of an iphone and post run-on sentences in her captions. Her children refuse to see her. Whenever that happens, no matter what you think of the kids, there is a very serious reason.

Honestly, that's more than enough when we talk about psychosis. She's taking Prozac for almost 3 years now and nothing else, and if you know how psychosis works, then you also know people go nuts after a few weeks of not being on antipsychotics. Paranoia in psychosis is really different from paranoia based on severe trust issues and trauma. She shows all the signs of the latter, but not of the first type. Time itself proved this theory wrong. Even when fans say her speech is incoherent, that's still far from psychosis level, she just sounds like me when I forgot to take my ADHD meds. She's not THAT incoherent. Incoherent speech in psychosis is like 'I have to paint this wall red because the birds are singing and Kennedy was killed because of me"... Have you ever seen or heard something like this from her? Her thoughts are often racing, but that could be a symptom of many different issues from ADHD to complex PTSD.

And you say she's delusional just because she seems to be paranoid? Her situation is unique, and the saying "just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they're not after you" absolutely fits here. Delusions in psychosis are also very different, that's like when you 100% believe Kennedy was mur***ed because of you, or you're afraid of a global snake attack, and you want to tell that to everyone because you believe you know something others don't, therefore her captions would be effing wild. Have you ever followed someone online who went through psychosis? Then you must know how that actually looks like in written form. You can't convince them, and they're really vocal about their delusions.

So I don't see the signs of any of this. She has issues, that's for sure, but she doesn't seem to be psychotic.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, PowderJeanSpears said:

We can't do anything whatever Britney's mental state is. Speculating about it is uncalled for.

Are these friends medical staff and break the law to talk to an outsider like you?  If your friends are not medical staff but gardeners, cleaners, dog walkers, security etc., they have no qualifications to assess her mental state. 

• Love 1
  • Like 6
2 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

Can you source and tell us good folk where absolutely nothing happened? Her own money was stolen from her and there are court docs listing that she was put on unnecessary high doses of lithium. Her father emotionally and mentally abused her, and her mother sat by and enabled it. How can you say there was no abuse?

It’s beyond me how some people really put so much faith in the legal system and don’t realize how frequently bad players get involved.

• Love 3
  • Like 5
Posted (edited)
52 minutes ago, DarielXO said:

Honestly, that's more than enough when we talk about psychosis. She's taking Prozac for almost 3 years now and nothing else, and if you know how psychosis works, then you also know people go nuts after a few weeks of not being on antipsychotics. Paranoia in psychosis is really different from paranoia based on severe trust issues and trauma. She shows all the signs of the latter, but not of the first type. Time itself proved this theory wrong. Even when fans say her speech is incoherent, that's still far from psychosis level, she just sounds like me when I forgot to take my ADHD meds. She's not THAT incoherent. Incoherent speech in psychosis is like 'I have to paint this wall red because the birds are singing and Kennedy was killed because of me"... Have you ever seen or heard something like this from her? Her thoughts are often racing, but that could be a symptom of many different issues from ADHD to complex PTSD.

And you say she's delusional just because she seems to be paranoid? Her situation is unique, and the saying "just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they're not after you" absolutely fits here. Delusions in psychosis are also very different, that's like when you 100% believe Kennedy was mur***ed because of you, or you're afraid of a global snake attack, and you want to tell that to everyone because you believe you know something others don't, therefore her captions would be effing wild. Have you ever followed someone online who went through psychosis? Then you must know how that actually looks like in written form. You can't convince them, and they're really vocal about their delusions.

So I don't see the signs of any of this. She has issues, that's for sure, but she doesn't seem to be psychotic.

I agree with this 100%. She’s clearly traumatized, and I genuinely wouldn’t be surprised if that caused a long-term disorder or illness (pretty common), but she doesn’t seem psychotic. True psychosis is very different.

Edited by NotBuyingIt
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, PowderJeanSpears said:

I'm not going to show receipts because I'm not a child. And these are friends. Do you seriously want me to record a conversation or post a screenshot to a britney spears fan forum? So these people can then be taken to court for violating an NDA?

I'd say my critical thinking skills and levels of compassion are significantly higher than yours, considering I'm able to put aside fandom to recognize that this woman is remarkably sick and needs help. I'm also not delusional in thinking that what's going on is completely normal or, if it's not normal, it's the solely the result of her big family. That kind of thinking is dogmatic and binary.

I hope you both are just as supportive when she seriously hurts herself or someone else. 

What I will say is that I tipped off a Britney podcast about three major events that were going to occur about a year before they actually did. I don't need to prove myself to you. Just hope you're ready for a hell of a next couple years, if that.

You sound like a child.

You probably would enjoy yourself more elsewhere with this kind of nonsense you're spewing. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, PowderJeanSpears said:

There is no visual evidence because conservatorship abuse didn't happen. That's what we've learned. All of this time in court, millions of dollars and countless instagram posts later, what we've learned is that NOTHING HAPPENED. 

She's going to wind up hurting herself or someone else. And then what? Are we still going to blame it on her rotten family? 

Shut the fuuck up, thank you.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.