Britney: Me talking to my family after the Conservatorship

21 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Can you source and tell us good folk where absolutely nothing happened? Her own money was stolen from her and there are court docs listing that she was put on unnecessary high doses of lithium. Her father emotionally and mentally abused her, and her mother sat by and enabled it. How can you say there was no abuse?

They dangled her kids in front of her ffs, all so she would remain compliant and continue making them money. That in itself is ABUSE. That user is out of their damn mind.

• Love 6
  • Like 3
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, PowderJeanSpears said:

Dude, just use GOOGLE. The battle is over. She had the best lawyers in the business, the good will of the public, and a judge still ruled that all financial aspects of the conservatorship were above the board, every dollar and cent. Everything that happened within the conservatorship was above the board. Nobody is going to jail. Lithium is prescribed to people who need lithium. Maybe, just maybe, Britney Spears needs a lot of help. Help that we're not fully aware of because we don't have her medical records.

I am not arguing that her family is terrible. I don't like them. In fact, I hate how their own interests have put this woman in a position that now nobody can help her. But I do 100% regret freeing her from the conservatorship and think we will have a reckoning as a fanbase in the not so distant future.

Also without naming names, I actually do know people who work for her. And she has been described, very lovingly, as psychotic. 

It's exactly people like you why she was so hesitant to speak out in the first place. There are a plethora of celebrities who have gone off the rails and hit rock bottom and none of them have been placed under a conservatorship. Whatever help she needs doesn't require her life to be controlled and every aspect of her life monitored. Just because she had to settle doesn't mean there was no abuse. But please, go ahead and name names since you're feeling froggy. 

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Love 5
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, PowderJeanSpears said:

Dude, just use GOOGLE. The battle is over. She had the best lawyers in the business, the good will of the public, and a judge still ruled that all financial aspects of the conservatorship were above the board, every dollar and cent. Everything that happened within the conservatorship was above the board. Nobody is going to jail. Lithium is prescribed to people who need lithium. Maybe, just maybe, Britney Spears needs a lot of help. Help that we're not fully aware of because we don't have her medical records.

I am not arguing that her family is terrible. I don't like them. In fact, I hate how their own interests have put this woman in a position that now nobody can help her. But I do 100% regret freeing her from the conservatorship and think we will have a reckoning as a fanbase in the not so distant future.

Also without naming names, I actually do know people who work for her. And she has been described, very lovingly, as psychotic. 

Oh great, another “insider”. Do you have any proof, or just talking out of your ***? Show some receipts or sit tf down.

And seriously, are you THAT dense that you don’t understand the reason she may need help today is because of what team con put her through for 13 years? Seriously, where is the logic? 

• Love 6
  • Like 2
Just now, Emil87 said:

Oh great, another “insider”. Do you have any proof, or just talking out of your ***? Show some receipts or sit tf down.

And seriously, are you THAT dense that you don’t understand the reason she may need help today is because of what team con put her through for 13 years? Seriously, where is the logic? 

No critical thinking skills or compassion, whatsoever. Saying she's psychotic...look at all these celebs who put on a facade in front the cameras to appear all well-meaning (*cough* Diddy! *cough) and it turns out they're completely unhinged. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, PowderJeanSpears said:

Also without naming names, I actually do know people who work for her. And she has been described, very lovingly, as psychotic and sad. Pretending that she doesn't need serious help will not erase the fact that she needs serious help.

Who exactly do you know? 

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

No critical thinking skills or compassion, whatsoever. Saying she's psychotic...look at all these celebs who put on a facade in front the cameras to appear all well-meaning (*cough* Diddy! *cough) and it turns out they're completely unhinged. 

I'm not going to show receipts because I'm not a child. And these are friends. Do you seriously want me to record a conversation or post a screenshot to a britney spears fan forum? So these people can then be taken to court for violating an NDA?

I'd say my critical thinking skills and levels of compassion are significantly higher than yours, considering I'm able to put aside fandom to recognize that this woman is remarkably sick and needs help. I'm also not delusional in thinking that what's going on is completely normal or, if it's not normal, it's the solely the result of her big family. That kind of thinking is dogmatic and binary.

I hope you both are just as supportive when she seriously hurts herself or someone else. 

What I will say is that I tipped off a Britney podcast about three major events that were going to occur about a year before they actually did. I don't need to prove myself to you. Just hope you're ready for a hell of a next couple years, if that.

Edited by PowderJeanSpears
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, PowderJeanSpears said:

There is no visual evidence because conservatorship abuse didn't happen. That's what we've learned. All of this time in court, millions of dollars and countless instagram posts later, what we've learned is that NOTHING HAPPENED. 

She's going to wind up hurting herself or someone else. And then what? Are we still going to blame it on her rotten family? 

Disgusting GIF by Big Brother

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, PowderJeanSpears said:

I'm not going to show receipts because I'm not a child. And these are friends. Do you seriously want me to record a conversation or post a screenshot to a britney spears fan forum? So these people can then be taken to court for violating an NDA?

I'd say my critical thinking skills and levels of compassion are significantly higher than yours, considering I'm able to put aside fandom to recognize that this woman is remarkably sick and needs help. I'm also not delusional in thinking that what's going on is completely normal or, if it's not normal, it's the solely the result of her big family. That kind of thinking is dogmatic and binary.

I hope you both are just as supportive when she seriously hurts herself or someone else. 

What I will say is that I tipped off a Britney podcast about three major events that were going to occur about a year before they actually did, including Cade leaving CAA to become her manager.

Question, if she really is as sick as you and the insiders you claim to know say, why refer to her as “psychotic”?

Your friends are straight up *********.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, PowderJeanSpears said:

Awww, did your fwends tell you to come here and to gloat about how you know people that work with Britney? And I never said everything I her life was fine and normal, so don't put words in my mouth. I'll say it again since comprehension isn't your strongest suit, whatever help she needs she has to get on her own, a conservatorship is not going to do that for her. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Awww, did your fwends tell you to come here and to gloat about how you know people that work with Britney? And I never said everything I her life was fine and normal, so don't put words in my mouth. I'll say it again since comprehension isn't your strongest suit, whatever help she needs she has to get on her own, a conservatorship is not going to do that for her. 

Mmhmm, keep editing your posts after the fact.

1 minute ago, Emil87 said:

Question, if she really is as sick as you and the insiders you claim to know say, why refer to her as “psychotic”?

Your friends are straight up *********.

Psychotic is not always used as an insult. Psychotic, in this instance, is being used to describe someones mental state *psychosis* which is defined as: a severe mental condition in which thought and emotions are so affected that contact is lost with external reality.

So no, my friends are not *********. They're observing someone's mental state.

6 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

I think you meant "strong suit", babe.

She cannot get help on her own because she is in a state of psychosis. I don't know how many times that needs to hit you over the head. 

Just now, PowderJeanSpears said:

I edit my post to add more clarity to my responses. Not to be an immature stan that reverts to teasing people who burst my bubble.

Do you feel like a ******* hero because you tipped off that podcast? That's the problem with people like you, you just want to be right. You don't care about Britney, the person, at all. Why are you even on this forum then? To warn us that she needs her life to be controlled because she suffers from mental illness? 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Don’t even bother. Their words are sad and psychotic. :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, PowderJeanSpears said:

Also without naming names, I actually do know people who work for her. And she has been described, very lovingly, as psychotic and sad. Pretending that she doesn't need serious help will not erase the fact that she needs serious help.

It doesn't look like psychosis. People should use that word way more carefully. She seems to experience mood swings and paranoia, understandibly, but I doubt she's psychotic, I don't see the signs of that, and I know, I know, I'm not a psychiatrist, but I do know how psychosis looks like.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.