Britney Bares Her Booty On Instagram

1 hour ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

At least do this on onlyfans if you are going to constantly flash your behind to children. There are children on these apps? Is this even legal. Britney go on onlyfans or ****hub is this is your main producing gig now. Producing images and videos of your body is fine but if you’re going to strip just do it on a different app

she literally can’t be stopped she will not stop stripping

Britney isn't the only one on IG taking their clothes off, it's also up to the parents to parent their children.

Children shouldn't be on Facebook, Snapchat and IG to begin with, the stuff Britney is posting on IG in terms of no clothing is no different than what she's done in videos.

The difference is people are pressed she's taking it all off on her terms, and owning her body instead of her family, team con, the press and the GP wanting her to work. Then it becomes no issues if her clothing is off if she's working.

From her videos for Womanizer, Criminal, Toxic, and she already bared her booty on the cover of esquire as well.

None of this is new.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
On 5/23/2024 at 7:57 PM, LoveYourselfMas said:

At least do this on onlyfans if you are going to constantly flash your behind to children. There are children on these apps? Is this even legal. Britney go on onlyfans or ****hub is this is your main producing gig now. Producing images and videos of your body is fine but if you’re going to strip just do it on a different app

she literally can’t be stopped she will not stop stripping

Maybe people should stop letting their phones raise their children. Pathetic. 

• Like 1

Very funny to see the g@ys here who love büttseks are enraged with a female *** lmao

No one questions Kim K's sanity when she's buttnaked, no one questions ANY MALE person when they show their hairy aßß to the whole world but somehow Britney needs to act like a nun, YES, BRITNEY SPEARS who said she loves seks, has several seks songs and performed half naked on stage. :clownery_makeup_meme:

Her sons literally follow cornstars, why would they care what their mom does as long as she pays the bills? They would open a OF account for her if they could. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

Maybe people should stop letting their phones raise their children. Pathetic. 

No. 

britney is circumventing the parental controls. My nieces phone has parental controls on it but celebrities instagrams they are not automatically blocked obviously. Britney is the onlY celebritey that my niece has seen her bare breasts and physical outline of her ******* many times. Now she is seeing Britney spreading her butt open in the water as well how does sea water not get inside!  That’s why I have this thing with Britney like please protect the children Britney she has a carelessness when she is around them! I don’t know if it’s a southern thing. I had to explain to her when Britney was stripping in the shower in Bali or Mexico wherever it was my niece was SCARED that she had been taken hostage or trafficked I said that is just simply the way she takes photos do not be frightening child but look away. Look away from it

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

No. 

britney is circumventing the parental controls. My nieces phone has parental controls on it but celebrities instagrams they are not automatically blocked obviously. Britney is the onlY celebritey that my niece has seen her bare breasts and physical outline of her ******* many times. Now she is seeing Britney spreading her butt open in the water as well how does sea water not get inside!  That’s why I have this thing with Britney like please protect the children Britney she has a carelessness when she is around them! I don’t know if it’s a southern thing. I had to explain to her when Britney was stripping in the shower in Bali or Mexico wherever it was my niece was SCARED that she had been taken hostage or trafficked I said that is just simply the way she takes photos do not be frightening child but look away. Look away from it

That’s sad they’re on social so much. It would’ve been great if their parents established and fostered interests early on for them. Very weird that they rather spend their time worrying about a 40 something year old woman’s life.

seems the only carelessness is on those parents. Sounds like it’s no secret what they’re looking at. Sad their parents have no authority on them already. I would worry less about what’s going on in Britney’s life and focus more on their children. 

Rather than take any responsibility they’d rather blame someone else. Terrible role models. 

Edited by HearMeOnYourRadio
7 minutes ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

That’s sad they’re on social so much. It would’ve been great if their parents established and fostered interests early on for them. Very weird that they rather spend their time worrying about a 40 something year old woman’s life.

seems like it’s no secret what they’re looking at. Sad their parents have no authority on them already. I would worry less about what’s going on in Britney’s life and focus more on their children. 

Again no. 

there are no parental controls to be enforced because there are no controls against a normal celebrity. Only against outright **** etc. Britney has found an ingenious way to use her celebrity to expose her breast ******* and butt without being censored. If you notice in the last video her butt was not pixelated. You can see inside etc. that’s why  I suggest a different app for Britney’s kind where u must pay and there is some sort of age verification.  The parent can not be over the child’s shoulder 24/7 and as u know Britney is regularly churning out the *** content.  

Her last song was full of curse words. I now know why Britney caused such a pandemonium in 98. The parents were only trying to protect the children . Her first album cover you could see literally up and inside her skirt.  Cover your ******* with a bible mam and seek the lord

27 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

Again no. 

there are no parental controls to be enforced because there are no controls against a normal celebrity. Only against outright **** etc. Britney has found an ingenious way to use her celebrity to expose her breast ******* and butt without being censored. If you notice in the last video her butt was not pixelated. You can see inside etc. that’s why  I suggest a different app for Britney’s kind where u must pay and there is some sort of age verification.  The parent can not be over the child’s shoulder 24/7 and as u know Britney is regularly churning out the *** content.  

Her last song was full of curse words. I now know why Britney caused such a pandemonium in 98. The parents were only trying to protect the children . Her first album cover you could see literally up and inside her skirt.  Cover your ******* with a bible mam and seek the lord

Raising kids is hard, letting a screen do the job is easy. Just don’t be upset when they emulate what’s on screen. Really sad how many children have very little supervision or guidance. Sad for those kids. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block