I’ve never watched the Onyx Hotel tour in full.

I've never been a fan of OHT but I never figured the exact reason why. She dances her *** off for sure but the remixes are not good imo, neither the costumes or entire set. I get the whole cabaret vibe for Baby, Oops, and crazy but they sound bad to me and weird. The hook up is a highlight, same as everytime, shadow and Me against the music. I mean it's hard to describe what I don't enjoy about it, I just think the overall vibe of the show is off. It's the tour I skip the most when watching her live performances :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

I've never been a fan of OHT but I never figured the exact reason why. She dances her *** off for sure but the remixes are not good imo, neither the costumes or entire set. I get the whole cabaret vibe for Baby, Oops, and crazy but they sound bad to me and weird. The hook up is a highlight, same as everytime, shadow and Me against the music. I mean it's hard to describe what I don't enjoy about it, I just think the overall vibe of the show is off. It's the tour I skip the most when watching her live performances :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I think how it stands out to me is that Britney showed she was capable of entertaining regardless if there were any theatrics surrounding her. DWAD was a literal dream and massive theatrical presentation that held a capsule of stories. Then, what was mesmerizing to me was the choreography and dancing in Onyx. I don't remember much of the Hotel stuff... Frankly, I don't think I could recall any specific details other than she looked ethereal.. But I could tell you how exhilarating watching her dance to Toxic or the MATM dance number in her red tie up against and globelight wall. Perfecto! Simply exquisite I could kiss the performance :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

shwe danced so great.. outfits were nice as well

but the same feeling, something was off. I also skip a lot and none of the performances are iconic.

it might be the overall vibe or also that Britney herself wasn't so much into it and that is why it is visible?

• Love 1
  • Like 1
41 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

this is why I’ve never watched it in full.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.