Perez Hilton Warns Britney "the call is coming from inside the house" regarding the TMZ stories about needing a new conservatorship

11 hours ago, justhanging said:

He says her business manager (Michael Kane), her assistant and or bodyguards are all colluding to control her money again.

He says "I don't believe we should force her to get better if she doesn't want to. Most people with addiction or mental health issues are not in conservatorships. The only reason we should put Britney in one is because of all her money? The sad part about all of it is if Britney continues down the path she is on she will be dead. I still don't think she should be put in a conservatorship. "

29c79b95cfb1a36f561bf5412fa1aa9e.jpg

• Haha 4
15 hours ago, SlideAway said:

Perez looks like he’s been hitting the hard stuff.

Britney, does not. I don’t think she even drinks very much, if anything at all.

The narrative that Britney is either crazy or drugged/drunk doesn’t ring true. I’ve seen addiction up close, and Britney looks way too healthy.

You might disagree, but you’re welcome to your wrong opinions.

:umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

Clock it!!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.