We need to talk about Britney being addicted to illicit dr**s

Just now, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

They are ******* idiots.

Call it as it is.

I organized Up n Down streaming day because the streams got from 1k a day to 5k so in order to milk the situation in Britney's favor, I asked the fans to stream it even more.

But no.

They *****ed how its FF, how How I Roll is a better song, how Glory deserves better.

It happens every time with every song.

They will use every argument not to buy Britneys stuff, stream music, play videos.... They are ******* morons.

I'm just happy tik tok pushed Get Back and the song still doesn't rely on exhell.

And the **** is so bad I still cant find a designer for this years My Only Wish megathread. No one actually cares about Britney and anything about her but they'll use every opportunity to **** on her.

I hear you sis and that's what's funny is these alleged fans would rather spend time crying, moaning and throwing tantrums in the forum everyday.

As opposed to making their own threads and banding together with the ones they agree with when it comes to Brit.

Instead, they all claim they hate TMZ threads, tabloid threads and are the first one's in to spend their time partaking.

It would be of better use that if they claim they want sunshine and roses in here to use their fingertips to make their own content, threads instead of inciting their own hate and disfunction in here and hiding their weak palms. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Same if a thread doesn't interest me I don't comment in it and if I don't care for someone in the forum they go there way and I go mine. If you throw darts expect sharper ones in return.

People want to drum up issues you and I have had as if you didn't do anything wrong.

We have all made our mistakes the difference is you and I aren't fighting day in and day out about the past. 

By the way- I have to say that sometimes I'm in awe of how you can name things, that sometimes I have to laugh at how well you can name things. 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, AxAx said:

Stop acting like a victim you started bullying me first with Henry remember?!?? Yes I remember because you guys hurt my feelings and made me cry that day I was in the darkest time  in my life you don’t know what I have  been through when I was a kid I been through hell  my mother used to take all my brothers and my sisters  to the mall , zoo or the parks on the vacation and she would let me alone home with the nannies when I was just 4 years old just because I was a chubby kid with a curly hair my mother would let all my brothers eat first and then she would let me eat their leftovers and somedays  when she is mad at me I remember going to bed starving without food  because she want me to lose weight  also my parents would  buy a new clothes to all my brothers and sisters in the holidays and all I have is my older brother old clothes  I remember spending days and night alone at home with the nannies waiting my family to come home because I loved them and I was scared even though I know that they hated me because how I look :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:did i mention how my evil father used to beat the **** out of me while all my brothers and mother standing laughing and he even once broke my elbow when I was 10 years old and instead of taking me to the hospital and he called my cousin to take me to the hospital now thank god I am blessed to be married and two beautiful kids who love me unconditionally :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

HI ABDUL

1 minute ago, Wendy Williams said:

I don't want to talk about it, but we all had our part for what happened back then.

@DiamondCircus although our relationship will never be the same, I have no reason to throw you down or insult you. We're not here for that, and we're supposed to respect each other and support each other in some way. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I agree and our relationship is our business, people seen a glimpse of it but they don't know the real relationship.

It went rocky and we both were in war, but the dust settled and we're able to laugh, make jokes and communicate even if not besties. :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

The reaching to get us to fight is pathetic, if there looking for a show they already got one in Abdul.

:comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

I have a feeling time has healed stuff. I like both you and diamond.

I dont give a **** about some random drama from year...something ago.

Thank you hun!

I appreciate you trying to bring positive energy with your threads! 

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

So you are attacking wendy and diamond and abdul is stalking here?

Genuine question. Im confused by this thread. It went off the rails long ago

I’m not attacking Wendy. I’m fighting with Diamond because she constantly brings up the housekeeper in every thread that’s not talking about him.

I already knew that the AxAx is Abdul. Idk why Diamond is creating the narrative that I support everything he did when I was one of the people that called him out on his **** a while ago and then got a lovely message about how I’m going to die from aids and my dad cheats on my mom with men etc.

I only liked his comments calling out Diamond because that’s what I’ve been doing the past few weeks. But I even got into an argument with AxAx aka Abdul last week so no I don’t support him and all the stuff he does and that fake narrative needs to stop.

1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

I agree and our relationship is our business, people seen a glimpse of it but they don't know the real relationship.

It went rocky and we both were in war, but the dust settled and we're able to laugh, make jokes and communicate even if not besties. :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

The reaching to get us to fight is pathetic, if there looking for a show they already got one in Abdul.

:comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair:

They may try, but they never succeed in their attempts. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

The above mentioned member has that time to create a million dupes. He had a lot of chances, but he ruined them all with his behavior. You throw it out the door, he comes back in the window.  :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

He has no army, so he creates his own clones :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Goodness me. The projection is strong.

How many of these TMZ supporting accounts belong to Diamond Circus?

My bet is all of them. 

Why are there accusations against other members of duo accounts if there is no guilt elsewhere? No smoke without fire!

:liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

He's like a digital medusa. You chop one of his accounts, 3 more grow.

:orangu_orangutan_ape:

A digital hydra! Those are the monsters with lots of snake heads and if you cut one another one appears. 

Poor Medusa didn't had that ability which is why was beheaded by Perseus. 

Sorry for explaining this nonsense I thought your post was hilarious 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, The Femme Fatale said:

I’m not attacking Wendy. I’m fighting with Diamond because she constantly brings up the housekeeper in every thread that’s not talking about him.

I already knew that the AxAx is Abdul. Idk why Diamond is creating the narrative that I support everything he did when I was one of the people that called him out on his **** a while ago and then got a lovely message about how I’m going to die from aids and my dad cheats on my mom with men etc.

I only liked his comments calling out Diamond because that’s what I’ve been doing the past few weeks. But I even got into an argument with AxAx aka Abdul last week so no I don’t support him and all the stuff he does and that fake narrative needs to stop.

You don't see how childish that is? To follow me around the forum when I ignore you and to quote me over and over again over the housekeeper? Like Wendy said you can simply ignore me yet you continued to harass and team up with Abdul to try and attack me.

You haven't even called Abdul out for his comments in this thread about Wendy's culture, yet you're hellbent over my housekeeper comments.

Make it make sense, it be a better use of your time to just ignore me, it's that simple. :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, The Femme Fatale said:

and then got a lovely message about how I’m going to die from aids and my dad cheats on my mom with men etc.

:gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

Girl - no matter now what he says about Diamond (just because you don't like him) - but do you really want to interact with someone who say this about you and your family???!!!

2 minutes ago, J45x said:

A digital hydra! Those are the monsters with lots of snake heads and if you cut one another one appears. 

Poor Medusa didn't had that ability which is why was beheaded by Perseus. 

Sorry for explaining this nonsense I thought your post was hilarious 

****, I was close.

In my defense- I'm not Greek. I'm a dumb Slav :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

He's someone that you both have been liking each other's content and that a few that have been following as of late.

There are several threads on him, he threatened to slice @GlitterRain throat, he made the worst comments about @Neydelinska Spearsi family, threatened to behead me, went way too far with @rik and has attacked @Wendy Williams and many people with death threats. Sent pics of himself to users and his list of threats, and spamming DM's is endless.

We can all argue and go back and forth in these threads, but no one other than Abdul as ever taken things to where he has.

The mods, the owner and these members can vouch for his death threats multiple times, Glitter has banned so many of his accounts.

He has something that keeps making accounts to allow him back in the forum.

I like a lot of comments on here, I don't have the bandwidth to keep track of who they are unlike you. Point him out then since he's my leader according to you. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, SlideAway said:

Goodness me. The projection is strong.

How many of these TMZ supporting accounts belong to Diamond Circus?

My bet is all of them. 

Why are there accusations against other members of duo accounts if there is no guilt elsewhere? No smoke without fire!

:liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Explain your comment please :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

12 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

They are ******* idiots.

Call it as it is.

I organized Up n Down streaming day because the streams got from 1k a day to 5k so in order to milk the situation in Britney's favor, I asked the fans to stream it even more.

But no.

They *****ed how its FF, how How I Roll is a better song, how Glory deserves better.

It happens every time with every song.

They will use every argument not to buy Britneys stuff, stream music, play videos.... They are ******* morons.

I'm just happy tik tok pushed Get Back and the song still doesn't rely on exhell.

And the **** is so bad I still cant find a designer for this years My Only Wish megathread. No one actually cares about Britney and anything about her but they'll use every opportunity to **** on her.

I never saw the Up n Down thread probably because of all the TMZ threads that were being shared here by Diamond and other users, I would’ve supported it if I saw it. Diamond and a select others have been sharing fake stories from TMZ that are meant to slander Britney with lies. I don’t see any positive threads on here and when I do it’s for a brief amount of time and it’s gone and a new slander thread is in it’s place.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

His fraudulent sob stories are so disgusting I guess his lies are a result of him saying he wants to bottom for the housekeeper now. 

:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

I wasn’t  and you are the one who  have the biggest crush on the house keepers and you wish he would breed you :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.