We need to talk about Britney being addicted to illicit dr**s

3 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

Honestly, even though I don't like her being with that kind of person either, I respect her choice. But on the other hand, I have no reason to throw mud and manure at you just because you shared articles written by someone else. It's really childish that people hate you just for sharing those articles. If they don't like it, they can just ignore it, no?

It’s not really Diamond sharing articles it’s more so that she has to bring up the housekeeper in EVERY SINGLE THREAD that’s not even discussing him.

Like for example, we could make a thread about how Britney says the sky is blue and Diamond will come in and somehow tie the housekeeper to that when it wasn’t about him. That’s the problem everyone is having. It’s every thread.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, The Femme Fatale said:

It’s not really Diamond sharing articles it’s more so that she has to bring up the housekeeper in EVERY SINGLE THREAD that’s not even discussing him.

Like for example, we could make a thread about how Britney says the sky is blue and Diamond will come in and somehow tie the housekeeper to that when it wasn’t about him. That’s the problem everyone is having. It’s every thread.

And she can play dumb all she wants to but she knows what she’s doing.

• Like 1
Just now, The Femme Fatale said:

So you are attacking wendy and diamond and abdul is stalking here?

Genuine question. Im confused by this thread. It went off the rails long ago

• Love 1
Just now, The Femme Fatale said:

But it's not hard to just ignore a comment like that and the thread doesn't get derailed, no?

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Who the **** is flop fatale now?

The unhinged one in here that's quoted so many of my posts that I ignore, he's been in ca hoots with Abdul and liking all his content and vice versa.

Even when he's been told many times about Abdul he'd rather attack me over talking about the housekeeper than what Abdul's been posting in here.

It's the hypocrisy for me and multiple accounts 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, The Femme Fatale said:

@Neydelinska Spearsi so this is why that little hate group has been harassing me over the housekeeper.

Talk about hilarious, people are in here making dr*g threads, bashing @Wendy Williams culture, and saying all kind of crazy stuff, I talk about the housekeeper and they up in arms. LOL

Interesting the cowards vanished in this thread once Abdul was revealed as axax and slide. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

The unhinged one in here that's quoted so many of my posts that I ignore, he's been in ca hoots with Abdul and liking all his content and vice versa.

Even when he's been told many times about Abdul he'd rather attack me over talking about the housekeeper than what Abdul's been posting in here.

It's the hypocrisy for me and multiple accounts 

Hun idk what to tell you to feel better

I cant even make 10 remaining ''fans'' to stream songs. This fandom is kinda old and demented and bizarre.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Hun idk what to tell you to feel better

I cant even make 10 remaining ''fans'' to stream songs. This fandom is kinda old and demented and bizarre.

LOL you're right and that's why people in here are so bitter and angry most fans don't want to talk about the old songs, legacy and stream new stuff.

People are thirsty for new music and with all these headlines it's the only thing overshadowing anything.

People want this place to be used to 'celebrate her legacy'.

1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

They'd rather derail the threads to harass me.

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I wasn't pointing it at you specifically, but I think in general if I don't like a thread or ANYONE tries to derail a thread, I ignore those attempts and try to stay on topic. Basically, everyone is to blame for reacting to these comments and they support derailing with their reactions, so.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Dunno, mods managed to make my profile pretty secure from all his ****posting last year.

The fact we'll never get a chat room back cuz of him :boredney_britney_2015_annoyed_eyeroll_hair:

:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Edited by AxAx
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

LOL you're right and that's why people in here are so bitter and angry most fans don't want to talk about the old songs, legacy and stream new stuff.

People are thirsty for new music and with all these headlines it's the only thing overshadowing anything.

People want this place to be used to 'celebrate her legacy'.

They are ******* idiots.

Call it as it is.

I organized Up n Down streaming day because the streams got from 1k a day to 5k so in order to milk the situation in Britney's favor, I asked the fans to stream it even more.

But no.

They *****ed how its FF, how How I Roll is a better song, how Glory deserves better.

It happens every time with every song.

They will use every argument not to buy Britneys stuff, stream music, play videos.... They are ******* morons.

I'm just happy tik tok pushed Get Back and the song still doesn't rely on exhell.

And the **** is so bad I still cant find a designer for this years My Only Wish megathread. No one actually cares about Britney and anything about her but they'll use every opportunity to **** on her.

• Love 1
Just now, Wendy Williams said:

I wasn't pointing it at you specifically, but I think in general if I don't like a thread or ANYONE tries to derail a thread, I ignore those attempts and try to stay on topic. Basically, everyone is to blame for reacting to these comments and they support derailing with their reactions, so.

Same if a thread doesn't interest me I don't comment in it and if I don't care for someone in the forum they go there way and I go mine. If you throw darts expect sharper ones in return.

People want to drum up issues you and I have had as if you didn't do anything wrong.

We have all made our mistakes the difference is you and I aren't fighting day in and day out about the past. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

You to apologize for bringing the incident from last year up and the rest was directed towards Diamond.

I don't want to talk about it, but we all had our part for what happened back then.

@DiamondCircus although our relationship will never be the same, I have no reason to throw you down or insult you. We're not here for that, and we're supposed to respect each other and support each other in some way. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, AxAx said:

Stop acting like a victim you started bullying me first with Henry remember?!?? Yes I remember because you guys hurt my feelings and made me cry that day I was in the darkest time  in my life you don’t know what I have  been through when I was a kid I been through hell  my mother used to take all my brothers and my sisters  to the mall , zoo or the parks on the vacation and she would let me alone home with the nannies when I was just 4 years old just because I was a chubby kid with a curly hair my mother would let all my brothers eat first and then she would let me eat their leftovers and somedays  when she is mad at me I remember going to bed starving without food  because she want me to lose weight  also my parents would  buy a new clothes to all my brothers and sisters in the holidays and all I have is my older brother old clothes  I remember spending days and night alone at home with the nannies waiting my family to come home because I loved them and I was scared even though I know that they hated me because how I look :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:did i mention how my evil father used to beat the **** out of me while all my brothers and mother standing laughing and he even once broke my elbow when I was 10 years old and instead of taking me to the hospital and he called my cousin to take me to the hospital now thank god I am blessed to be married and two beautiful kids who love me unconditionally :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

You tried

• Love 1
Just now, Wendy Williams said:

I don't want to talk about it, but we all had our part for what happened back then.

@DiamondCircus although our relationship will never be the same, I have no reason to throw you down or insult you. We're not here for that, and we're supposed to respect each other and support each other in some way. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I have a feeling time has healed stuff. I like both you and diamond.

I dont give a **** about some random drama from year...something ago.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.