We need to talk about Britney being addicted to illicit dr**s

11 minutes ago, SlideAway said:

lol. Sweetie, please. You're acting paranoid.

It's funny that they think anyone has time to run numerous different accounts just to gang up on them.

(I'm really not that bored).

You've already been busted in here and the screen shots are there Abdul, where's all your back up now?

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Love 1
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

I've been trying to tell you sis, he's back and he's got another dupe in here he's axax and slideaway and has more.

It's crickets in here now, look at his nasty comment about Wendy's culture, yet people are up in arms about housekeeper threads and comments.

He had some users in here fooled but not Wendy and I.

Dunno, mods managed to make my profile pretty secure from all his ****posting last year.

The fact we'll never get a chat room back cuz of him :boredney_britney_2015_annoyed_eyeroll_hair:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Britney has absolutely never experienced psychosis or paranoia. She absolutely has no dr*g of choice. Her dr*g of choice is not any type of stimulant

she is a good girl. She doesn’t do dr**s. Her teeth separating like Pangea are just due to natural factors. Do not paint Britney this way. She also did not film hardcore **** with Paul. Stop saying that. Her relationship with her kids is going swimmingly as well. Please stop all rumors 

1 hour ago, AxAx said:

I had two accounts on ATRL and I was banned 2 times because I called xtina a cûnt lol people there are savages I couldn’t keep up with them :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:now stop quoting me please because like I said I don’t want to drag  You :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

Try it with 3rd account and try ukmix forum :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

The same people that dislike me also  dislike you too.

So, we're in good company. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I actually don’t have a problem with Wendy. I defended them before from your tired *** a few weeks ago. They also don’t go in threads and derail them with nonsense either so nice try honey.

Tell me you haven't been around dr*g users without telling me you have never been around a heavy dr*g user.

She is not a junkie, nor I do think she does heavy dr**s because she doesnt act or look like one. Also if she was on dr**s all those leeches from team con would have already found out and took advantage of the situation. They declared she had dementia without any proof, if she was a druggie they will use that info against her. 

The same they said in 2007 and time told us that she was neither on dr**s or crazy.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

Britney has absolutely never experienced psychosis or paranoia. She absolutely has no dr*g of choice. Her dr*g of choice is not any type of stimulant

she is a good girl. She doesn’t do dr**s. Her teeth separating like Pangea are just due to natural factors. Do not paint Britney this way. She also did not film hardcore **** with Paul. Stop saying that. Her relationship with her kids is going swimmingly as well. Please stop all rumors 

Poor Sam his Z list career didn't fly after dating a pop star and now he is fuming and creating this fake stories b cause he is butthurt that the janitor has better d game than the gym rat. 

3 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Because you were Tiffany Pollard and was the HBIC, some just can't handle the truth and think we're all going to wear rose colored glasses.

They tried so hard to get rid of you several times and you bounce back, we have that in common. :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

Sorry Wendy I’m bringing this up, but let’s not forget what you tried to do Diamond to Wendy last year. You are the one of lowest members here and you cause your own drama. So don’t group yourself with Wendy.

1 hour ago, SlideAway said:

lol. Sweetie, please. You're acting paranoid.

It's funny that they think anyone has time to run numerous different accounts just to gang up on them.

(I'm really not that bored).

The above mentioned member has that time to create a million dupes. He had a lot of chances, but he ruined them all with his behavior. You throw it out the door, he comes back in the window.  :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

1 hour ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

He's BACK???

omg, the amount of dupes at this point :orangu_orangutan_ape:

He has no army, so he creates his own clones :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 3
Just now, Wendy Williams said:

The above mentioned member has that time to create a million dupes. He had a lot of chances, but he ruined them all with his behavior. You throw it out the door, he comes back in the window.  :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

He has no army, so he creates his own clones :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

He's like a digital medusa. You chop one of his accounts, 3 more grow.

:orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Sorry Wendy I’m bringing this up, but let’s not forget what you tried to do Diamond to Wendy last year. You are the one of lowest members here and you cause your own drama. So don’t group yourself with Wendy.

Are you talking to me or to Diamond now? I'm confused.

4 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

He has one in his corner, flop fatale that stalks and incites hate. Abdul did a job on that one instead of going in on his insensitive comments about you and culture flop fatale is hell bent on getting us to fight.

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.