We need to talk about Britney being addicted to illicit dr**s

10 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

porque pessoas como o lixo de zircônia cúbica não têm vida e acreditam em tudo que a internet compartilha, ou recebem notícias de fontes confiáveis como tmz ou qualquer outra isca de clique de lixo que o Facebook seja feita. a maioria das pessoas aqui tem algum tipo de problema mental e acredito que não seja tratado. as pessoas deveriam parar de se concentrar na saúde mental de Britney quando a delas está claramente em ruínas. também é mais fácil acusar alguém de algo, especialmente quando essa pessoa opta por não responder. infelizmente Britney sempre estará nas manchetes por causa dessas coisas, acho que ela aprendeu a aceitar isso. mas eu concordo, se Britney estivesse fazendo algo ilegal, teria saído fotos ou vídeos em HD. não posso acreditar que alguns perdedores acreditam nesse lixo. tipo, tenham uma vida maldita, seus esquisitos psicopatas 

I'm not just talking about the people here. But there are people with extremely poor reception of information. In Brazil, the Extreme Right believes in anything. It's not just about entertainment, in politics it has become increasingly common and worrying.

Britney's case shocks me because there is no evidence of anything. She needed to do tests in 2007 because of the shared guard with Kevin never had chemical substances. When she was hospitalized, they also pointed out that she was clean. It's like the truth on the face and people deviating.

• Like 2
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

I mean Diddy was just raided so who knows what's going in and out of gated communities. Her son saying that is very bizarre and that last report yesterday claimed Britney was being surveilled to make sure she wasn't using dr**s.

This is true. Diddy had some sort of dr*g mule system going on? You would recognise them with certain hats/caps? and you would get dr**s from them. Hmmm... TMZ's 'report' does not count boo.  

10 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

porque pessoas como o lixo de zircônia cúbica não têm vida e acreditam em tudo que a internet compartilha, ou recebem notícias de fontes confiáveis como tmz ou qualquer outra isca de clique de lixo que o Facebook seja feita. a maioria das pessoas aqui tem algum tipo de problema mental e acredito que não seja tratado. as pessoas deveriam parar de se concentrar na saúde mental de Britney quando a delas está claramente em ruínas. também é mais fácil acusar alguém de algo, especialmente quando essa pessoa opta por não responder. infelizmente Britney sempre estará nas manchetes por causa dessas coisas, acho que ela aprendeu a aceitar isso. mas eu concordo, se Britney estivesse fazendo algo ilegal, teria saído fotos ou vídeos em HD. não posso acreditar que alguns perdedores acreditam nesse lixo. tipo, tenham uma vida maldita, seus esquisitos psicopatas 

I'm not just talking about the people here. But there are people with extremely poor reception of information. In Brazil, the Extreme Right believes in anything. It's not just about entertainment, in politics it has become increasingly common and worrying.

Britney's case shocks me because there is no evidence of anything. She needed to do tests in 2007 because of the shared guard with Kevin never had chemical substances. When she was hospitalized, they also pointed out that she was clean. It's like the truth on the face and people deviating.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
Just now, PlatinumB said:

This is true. Diddy had some sort of dr*g mule system going on? You would recognise them with certain hats/caps? and you would get dr**s from them. Hmmm... TMZ's 'report' does not count boo.  

I'm just saying in general we don't know what's coming and going in gated communities. I'm sure if Paul pulls in driving Britney's car like he does and tells them to let him in at the gate I doubt he's being checked for what he has on him. 

He wasn't even properly vetted when he was brought on as an employee, now people are sadly accusing Britney of dr**s again. 

4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Keep hiding them palms girl.

Reveal hidden contents

Britney Spears reportedly dating criminal housekeeper Paul Richard Soliz  amid Sam Asghari divorce | The Advertiser

'Hiding palms', Hiding hands'...it's like when a 2 year old learns a new word for the first time and can't stop saying it :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:
It's ok, reading is an art form not many people can grasp 

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I'm just saying in general we don't know what's coming and going in gated communities. I'm sure if Paul pulls in driving Britney's car like he does and tells them to let him in at the gate I doubt he's being checked for what he has on him. 

He wasn't even properly vetted when he was brought on as an employee, now people are sadly accusing Britney of dr**s again. 

I agree with you about that! I still can't believe he wasn't even vetted that still blows my mind. 

• Love 1
Just now, PlatinumB said:

I agree with you about that! I still can't believe he wasn't even vetted that still blows my mind. 

Yet it's an issue that I go to bat for Britney and talk about this housekeeper.

Make it make sense babe, I gotta message you real quick.

:comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair:

• Like 2

Yet it's an issue that I go to bat for Britney and talk about this housekeeper.

Make it make sense babe, I gotta message you real quick.

:comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair:

You do have a funny way of batting for Britney though :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black::britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Cuber said:

what i’ve learned, is people refuse to find facts for themselves. it’s become rampant on the internet. it’s just easier for people to share drama because their life lacks any authenticity or substance. i think it’s just amplified because exhale is actually a smaller community. but i understand, people forgot how to think for themselves. hope all is well in your part of the world :)

• Love 1
  • Like 4
Just now, itsxrichiexbish said:

why wouldn’t it be personal? i’m clearly talking to you. tf 

Maybe you should take a look at the forum rules, me talking about a housekeeper isn't rule breaking however personal attacks and insults are.

Having debates on the topics is one thing you start attacking users looks and on a personal level, shows your weakness girl.

Maybe you should take a look at the forum rules, me talking about a housekeeper isn't rule breaking however personal attacks and insults are.

Having debates on the topics is one thing you start attacking users looks and on a personal level, shows your weakness girl.

do what you got to do. you’re still a joke

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.