We need to talk about Britney being addicted to illicit dr**s

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Grow a pear already and stop with the weak bs already we see you for what you do in here you're a plant.

It's easy to see how venomous your heart is and the hatred you spew yourself to not even have remorse for death threads toward mods and members.

You'd rather throw some weak rocks and hide in the shadows; you were told multiple times about that account.

Instead, you acted cowardly and thought you'd gang up on me and harass me and laugh about it, your agenda is clear.

:drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

Oh, now I'm a plant lmao. Who told me what where? And you mean a 'pair'? Learn how to use words correctly before you try and come for me. 

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
Just now, Gutterguppy said:

Oh, now I'm a plant lmao. And you mean a 'pair'? Learn how to use words correctly before you try and come for me. 

You're dismissed sit cowardly when you see Abdul attacking users deceased families in this thread and doing the most.

I say something about the housekeeper and you're all up in arms, yes that's very Plant like.

Deuces girl, you have no heart, compassion and are full of it, many have seen me kindly explain the situation to you 3 times you choose to ignore it.

Stay pressed because the TMZ, housekeeper threads, tabloid threads everyone is posting is the reality of what this fanbase is in right now.

Britney's retired so get used to is. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

You're dismissed sit cowardly when you see Abdul attacking users deceased families in this thread and doing the most.

I say something about the housekeeper and you're all up in arms, yes that's very Plant like.

Deuces girl, you have no heart, compassion and are full of it, many have seen me kindly explain the situation to you 3 times you choose to ignore it.

Stay pressed because the TMZ, housekeeper threads, tabloid threads everyone is posting is the reality of what this fanbase is in right now.

Yes, I'll continue to be soooooooo pressed about the housekeeper while sitting from my porch, sipping on my piña coladas. This word salad you think is an insult is truly laughable. 

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, J45x said:

Poor Sam his Z list career didn't fly after dating a pop star and now he is fuming and creating this fake stories b cause he is butthurt that the janitor has better d game than the gym rat. 

Sam actually wants to work and be successful. And he can now focus on work that does not include babysitting a manic woman 24/7. Britney is more meant for Paul let’s just say that because:real housewives you're a **** pig GIF by RealityTVGIFs

• Love 1
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

Actually if I remember correctly, I did defend everyone including Neyda from Abdul when he went on his meltdown on the forum last year. So for you to sit there and attack me by saying I support Abdul’s actions then you are more delusional than I thought. I even called Abdul at one point a woman beater and he directed a very nasty message to me where as I said he called me the F-word and that I was going to die from AIDS and my dad was cheating on my mom with men.

I also remember going to bat for everyone when trolls would infiltrate the chatbox by calling us all sorts of **** like that one user who just kept spamming winning in every message after they went on a homophobic rant, so for you to sit there and say what you’re saying about me rn is ridiculous and pathetic. I even defended your *** from such trolls too.

So stfu, get humbled, and take several seats before you come at me with lies that I support such behavior when history shows I don’t.

• Love 2
Just now, The Femme Fatale said:

Actually if I remember correctly, I did defend everyone including Neyda from Abdul when he went on his meltdown on the forum last year. So for you to sit there and attack me by saying I support Abdul’s actions then you are more delusional than I thought. I even called Abdul at one point a woman beater and he directed a very nasty message to me where as I said he called me the F-word and that I was going to die from AIDS and my dad was cheating on my mom with men.

I also remember going to bat for everyone when trolls would infiltrate the chatbox by calling us all sorts of **** like that one user who just kept spamming winning in every message after they went on a homophobic rant, so for you to sit there and say what you’re saying about me rn is ridiculous and pathetic. I even defended your *** from such trolls too.

So stfu, get humbled, and take several seats before you come at me with lies that I support such behavior when history shows I don’t.

You still rambling on.

Grow the hell up.

• Haha 2

You still rambling on.

Grow the hell up.

**** yeah I’m still rambling. You’re saying lies about me that you’re spreading around like gospel. I’ve defended everyone from trolls before and you seem to forget that.

Why don’t you take your own advice and grow the hell up?

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

**** yeah I’m still rambling. You’re saying lies about me that you’re spreading around like gospel. I’ve defended everyone from trolls before and you seem to forget that.

Why don’t you take your own advice and grow the hell up?

Shut the hell up already and keep being cowardly after you seen what Abdul did today you want to continue to fight,.

It's not my fault ya'll got caught supporting his content when you were told many times that was him.

No one takes directions from you, you've been told several times in this thread to stop and just to ignore me and my comments.

You refuse and want to be a damn child and keep inciting hate in here. Take Wendy's advice and log out or ignore me.

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Shut the hell up already and keep being cowardly after you seen what Abdul did today you want to continue to fight,.

It's not my fault ya'll got caught supporting his content when you were told many times that was him.

No one takes directions from you.

The only content I liked was him calling you out about being obsessed with the house keeper which is what I’ve been saying for the past month now. Other than that I haven’t liked anything else by him and even got into a fight with him over Michael Jackson where I said that he had no room to talk when he’s done what he’s done in the past. Maybe you chose to ignore that but I can gladly pull that up for everyone to see.

Also here’s this for you too. You say I support Abdul, here’s one instance where I called him out on his **** which led to me getting a message from him.

And same goes to you. No one has to do what you say either.

1 minute ago, The Femme Fatale said:

The only content I liked was him calling you out about being obsessed with the house keeper which is what I’ve been saying for the past month now. Other than that I haven’t liked anything else by him and even got into a fight with him over Michael Jackson where I said that he had no room to talk when he’s done what he’s done in the past. Maybe you chose to ignore that but I can gladly pull that up for everyone to see.

Also here’s this for you too. You say I support Abdul, here’s one instance where I called him out on his **** which led to me getting a message from him.

And same goes to you. No one has to do what you say either.

:begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

Show us you have the competence to hit that ignore button and find better usage of your time rather than harassment.

Jane Krakowski Fly GIF by Apple TV+

Why don’t you hit the ignore button? You can easily do it yourself! You like all this attention and drama you’re getting so you won’t do that.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.