TMZ: Britney needs another conservatorship

9 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Choosing not to see a doctor is one thing, but how would she benefit from publicly announcing it to the world? This isn’t just another “weird” video that they can’t hold against her, this is straight up giving them ammo that she won’t take care of herself.

i don’t see what ammo that this would give them. she’s obviously alive and breathing and capable of CHOOSING to go to the doctor if she wants. sounds like it’s a person capable of their own choices. what are they gonna say? this video would be laughed out of court. y’all stay living in 2007. im sure b knows more about her rights now 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

They made it too obvious their intentions. 

The biggest problem is... why no one around Britney defends her? Why they allow serious accusations from a big tabloid like tmz? Why Rosenfraud is not speaking up?

The NY journalists did an amazing investigation work and after the stupid settlement their work meant nothing. Now the "abusive c-ship" allegations can be hid because Jamie's name is clean.

Now Tmthey can write whatever bull**** defending the c-ship because it was never proved as abusive.  I feel bad for the journalists and for the security guy who exposed himself for nothing.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
13 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I agree and it goes back to Britney wants attention if she didn't, she would give her IG an extended break. The rant about the hotel she posted about before the story dropped and she was busted with the housekeeper again.

To the foot rant about not going to see a doctor, it's sad she has the resources to get out of CA for a while and get off IG. 

I could see her being addicted to being online though since she wasn't able to have control over her socials or internet usage in the CON.

I sadly think Britney's going to continue to rebel.

She definitely likes the negative attention for some reason and I’ve gotten used to it, but this is kind of crossing the line. Grabbing your b.oobs is one thing, but showing you won’t listen to medical advice after an injury is just too much.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

She definitely likes the negative attention for some reason and I’ve gotten used to it, but this is kind of crossing the line. Grabbing your b.oobs is one thing, but showing you won’t listen to medical advice after an injury is just too much.

It doesn't seem to scare her though, like literally they had a stretcher out and an ambulance at the hotel that would scare the hell outta me after what she's been through with 51-50's and in and out of facilities.

Yet Britney is still with the criminal housekeeper and refusing to stop the wild IG posts.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

i don’t see what ammo that this would give them. she’s obviously alive and breathing and capable of CHOOSING to go to the doctor if she wants. sounds like it’s a person capable of their own choices. what are they gonna say? this video would be laughed out of court. y’all stay living in 2007. im sure b knows more about her rights now 

Not sure I understand your argument. Of course technically she can choose what to do… like any other adult. But if she can’t make the right decisions and take care of her basic needs after 13 years under a conservatorship, do you really not think it’s problematic to post that she won’t listen to doctors?

I personally agree that it’s a ridiculous reason to put someone under a conservatorship, but they’ve already done and we don’t know her medical record. Her PR situation is a nightmare, almost like it was back in 2007, so yes she’s certainly adding fuel to the fire too.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

It doesn't seem to scare her though, like literally they had a stretcher out and an ambulance at the hotel that would scare the hell outta me after what she's been through with 51-50's and in and out of facilities.

Yet Britney is still with the criminal housekeeper and refusing to stop the wild IG posts.

Well it scared her enough to see that ambulance and that’s allegedly why she stepped outside with a pillow and a blanket. So if she’s so scared and paranoid they’d put her in a conservatorship again and that Lynne has a master plan to set her up, how is she not as paranoid and afraid to post she won’t listen to medical advice after a physical injury? :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

I know it’s so 2021 to talk about other people writing captions for her, but it doesn’t seem so wild now.

2 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Well it scared her enough to see that ambulance and that’s allegedly why she stepped outside with a pillow and a blanket. So if she’s so scared and paranoid they’d put her in a conservatorship again and that Lynne has a master plan to set her up, how is she not as paranoid and afraid to post she won’t listen to medical advice after a physical injury? :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

I know it’s so 2021 to talk about other people writing captions for her, but it doesn’t seem so wild now.

Yeah, but Britney's refusal of getting medical help is due to what she endured in the c ship medically being forced lithium, held against her will ect.

My point is that if she does have that trauma and fear, and that was right in front of her eyes at this hotel, it clearly didn't scare her since she's still with Paul and seemingly posting more and more alcohol.

In addition, she's still in CA, with no real reason to be there at this time.

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

They made it too obvious their intentions. 

The biggest problem is... why no one around Britney defends her? Why they allow serious accusations from a big tabloid like tmz? Why Rosenfraud is not speaking up?

The NY journalists did an amazing investigation work and after the stupid settlement their work meant nothing. Now the "abusive c-ship" allegations can be hid because Jamie's name is clean.

Now Tmthey can write whatever bull**** defending the c-ship because it was never proved as abusive.  I feel bad for the journalists and for the security guy who exposed himself for nothing.

One reason can be if the criminal housekeeper Paul is actually running her day to day he could've pushed some people out. Britney has the worst PR, her 'team' should be sending out cease and desist letters and debunking this stuff.

• Love 4
Posted (edited)

Why can't this stuff be stopped? The media can just put a spotlight on someone and claim all these habits they allegedly have? (When, by the way, anyone commenting on Lou Taylor and the rest of them has to take great pains to add "allegedly", "my opinion" and so on). Has TMZ been encouraged by the court case being settled?

The only reason I can think that Rosengart isn't coming down hard is that it will just bring more attention to it. Anyway, Britney cannot be threatened with a conservatorship anymore. That's nonsense.

Edited to add, if there ever was a situation that urgently called for TMZ to be sued, though, it's this one, where their business model requires them to threaten a public figure, where there's a history that their slander had real world negative consequences. They just can't be allowed to pick a celebrity and make her a punching bag.

Edited by Psammead
added text
53 minutes ago, Buritney said:

It’s important to call TMZ out on their bs though and highlight them as the one outlet that continuously tries to rewrite her narrative and frame her in a bad light. Also to let them know we’re onto their ****.

Sounds Good Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

attention is attention - and it’s what they want and it’s what feeds them. 

do you think they don’t know they’re talking a bunch of BS? they perfectly know.

you can’t convince someone that doesn’t want to be convinced.

which is why I won’t reply anymore 

4 hours ago, NotBuyingIt said:

I’m not buying into what TMZ is saying about her. Instead, I’m reading it as what her family is going to try to do. This is their narrative and this is how they continue to try 5150s - like at the hotel recently - and other tactics to get her back under their control.

If Britney and Rosengart are actively aware of this and protecting her legally, fantastic. I hope they are. Britney’s family has made it clear that they’re not letting her go without a continued fight. I have no idea what they’ll try next or what’s possible, especially with all these crooked judges and lawyers.

I really, really hope Rosengart is being vigilant.

ok boo

13 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

What kind of intervention?

Idk maybe an intervention from people that truly care for her. She needs someone to get through to her. She’s not gonna help herself on her own.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

One reason can be if the criminal housekeeper Paul is actually running her day to day he could've pushed some people out. Britney has the worst PR, her 'team' should be sending out cease and desist letters and debunking this stuff.

Maybe it's the housekeeper, but I feel they never did what a team should do... even before Paul.

I mean, TMZ accusations were always very alarming. The "she abused Scam", remember? Britney  allegedly trying to attack him while he sleeps. That documentary they made... A lawyer as good as Rosenfraud couldn’t do anything?

Now all of sudden TMZ openly talks about dr*g and drinking issues and mentions Paul (even tho they hid the guy for months) as the current mastermind.

I do believe Britney life is a mess, but it's shocking no one around tries to change the narrative.

It's hard not to go to the conspiracy theory territory... maybe her current inner circle wants some c-ship for her and that's why the silence remains? 

Britney thanked Rosenfraud and now I'm not sure if she even knows why.

• Love 3

The ideal would be for her to seek help on her own and disappear from social media indefinitely. TMZ is obviously maximizing the story to attract clicks, but it's obvious that Britney is not doing well. A mentally stable person would never expose themselves the way she does. She looks lost, and I wonder if she knows what she's doing. A new c-ship is not the case, but she does need to take care of her mental health, and now. If she continues to neglect herself like this, her future will be even bleaker.

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.