Jamie Lynn and family leaving church in Louisiana

Posted (edited)

She is not well, she needs help, so unkempt, hair in disarray. Someone needs to help her, she has mental problems seeing her like this, she also has children.

Isn't the husband that criminal who ran over people?

Edited by BPI
Posted (edited)

I just realised how CRUEL this community is. When I told the MAUI story of my friend who said Britney looked tired, everyone is getting on me, but here you are mocking poor Jamie Lynn. It was just not her day, and the angle was bad.

PS: The pic is really teribble tho, I agree

Edited by Paper_bear
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2
9 minutes ago, Paper_bear said:

I just realised how CRUEL this community is. When I told the MAUI story of my friend who said Britney looked tired, everyone is getting on me, but here you are mocking poor Jamie Lynn. It was just not her day, and the angle was bad.

PS: The pic is really teribble tho, I agree

• Haha 2

Someone who defends Jamie Lynn can never be credible in what he says about Britney.

If the same photos had been of Britney, as has already happened, you were here invoking 5150.

did anyone actually read the article though? they shoot jamie lynn and their mom down but then give like excuses why they look the way they do… to me that’s proof that these weirdos called daily fail for this photo session… but what’s crazy to me, is why did jamie lynn decide to wear that if she knew they were coming? 

Posted (edited)

Jamie Lynn can't help having a face like a wrinkly old foot.

Leave Jamie Lynn ALONE!

:awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

Spoiler

The only fallout these tramps are dealing with is not having Britneys money anymore.

Spoiler

:gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

Spoiler

spacer.png

Edited by SlideAway
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block