(poll) how does the super creative genius Britney Spears, who wrote Blackout, do nothing on social media but spin around repetitively for years? why does Britney do social media the way she does which is ultimately ruining her brand?

(poll) why does Britney do social media the way she does which is ultimately ruining her brand?  

70 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Posted (edited)

Inspired by the below podcast:

"I pray for Britney every single day that something behind the scenes will change because I don't think it's good for anyone's mental health to be making this content, let alone post it.

And it can't be good for her relationships with other people either, especially since these posts continually elicit tabloid stories that only put pressure on her.

The only person that benefits out of this negative publicity is somebody that is hoping Britney will again be conserved or she will be placed in some similar legal arrangement where they take control of her money" - Be Your Own Hero Britney Podcast

c6896d464510e3d0a1aabc33eb95fd5f.gif

Edited by justhanging
  • Love 3

Something is really off about her instagram. In my opinion, she is either really damaged due to the facility they forced her to stay in or the people around her are con artist who encourage her to post this. 

Maybe it's a little bit of both. 

Just the way she moves in such a ***ualized way harassing herself and staring into the camera is unsettling. 

Her wedding really was weird and that she had no say in it. 

I think the fans' gut is right about Cade. I wouldn't be surprised he dr**s her too just like her mom did. Cade is in contact with lynne. 

• Like 5

She just writes secret messages in code to protect her privacy and her sense of style as an artist so that others can't see them.
It would be really fun to find that out.
I guess she thinks "fu.ck off", even if people who don't understand it think it's weird.

• Love 3
Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Oprah Winfrey. said:

Stop trying to control britney

I want her to get justice and she will only get that by the general public caring about her and not trashing her.

It's not control it's advice.

Look at how her posts are percieved:

Edited by justhanging
  • Love 2
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, turquoise said:

She just writes secret messages in code to protect her privacy and her sense of style as an artist so that others can't see them.
It would be really fun to find that out.
I guess she thinks "fu.ck off", even if people who don't understand it think it's weird.

I'm talking about her videos/pictures of herself.

3 minutes ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

No reason to do all these think pieces, the answer is pretty simple.

She is mentally ill and refuses to get help. This is the reality of what we're witnessing and although it's sad, you have to want the help in order to receive it. Britney is so traumatized that she refuses help and has turned on the people who genuinely wanted the best for her post conservatorship. Now she's all alone riding around town with a felon. 

She went through 13 years of human trafficking, forced to take meds she didn't want or need, forced to go to therapy, had a miscarriage, got divorced, hasn't seen her kids in 2 years, and has a team of people around her that never defend her in the press. 

I don't think Britney is the problem when she is only human and has been through so much. Hopefully her kids reconnect with her and apologize because I think that would help her heal immensely.  

• Love 2
  • Like 1

It’s a completely different woman, destroyed by her father, family and leeching scum.

It’s insane to think the same woman who gave so many iconic performances, music and memories is now this messy IG person :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Like 5
11 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

It’s a completely different woman, destroyed by her father, family and leeching scum.

It’s insane to think the same woman who gave so many iconic performances, music and memories is now this messy IG person :clownery_makeup_meme:

It's not a completely different woman, listen to her court testimony and her 22 minute YouTube audio from 2022.

She oscillates between acting childish and having maturity beyond her years with super high intelligence. The conservatorship lied to her and messed with her mind so much over the years.  

She looks grounded and like herself when we see her in real-time like the following after the divorce last fall:
GCsa8duXcAA9C8T?format=jpg&name=large

Her on social media:

• Haha 3

I am leaning more and more towards the theory that those around Britney want to embarrass her on social media. They want to silence her voice because she's too powerful. 

No Oprah interview? No promotion for her book? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.