"RADICAL OPTIMISM" debuted at no.1 in UK and no.2 in US

5 hours ago, RadicalOptimism said:

It’s performing better than Future Nostalgia in its debut week. Time will tell, but I don’t think it’s fair to call this a flop when it’s outpeaking everything she’s done so far. Her best Spotify debuts are all RO tracks, it already outpeaked FN with first week sales. I’m not crazy to think that it means it’s more influential and why I’m saying time will tell. Miley had a mega hit and press to promote Endless Vacation and Dua already outpeaked in the U.S. with the singles and album debut (with the exception of Flowers going #1.) Training Season and Illusion outpeaked her second and third singles. Miley Cyrus is much more commercially famous than Dua. Dua is still building a name for herself in the U.S. so as an international act she is doing better than a lot of her peers. 

Dua also doesn’t have a dedicated fan base like Taylor, Ariana, Billie, Olivia (all US acts) to carry her numbers for weeks on end. For an act from the UK she is doing great

But after a huge era and a hit theme song, one would think she gain more than a few fans...

5 hours ago, nux1989 said:

But after a huge era and a hit theme song, one would think she gain more than a few fans...

And she did hence why she is performing better first week than her last albums did first week…..

And the GP (her largest audience) doesn’t go and buy and stream first week anyways. Taylor sneezes and the media give her promo for weeks. The other girls have the jobless supporting them nonstop. Dua will be ok regardless if a handful of queens on Exhale think she’s flopping :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
21 hours ago, RadicalOptimism said:

@rik I didn’t forget about your Dua phase so I need to know whether or not your supported this album :searching_looking:

Omg girl I’m so late to everything. You know I LOVE Dua!!! I’m so dumb, I listen to things I like 3 months after they drop and then wonder why my faves flop :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:  LOL. but for real, strong singles in my opinion. Im sure the record is good and I plan on listening during work.

Spoiler

PS my boss thinks critically thinking doesn’t come naturally to me kfkfkfkfkfkmcjdndndnndndmdkfn

• Haha 2
On 5/11/2024 at 8:31 PM, RadicalOptimism said:

To be fair Dua announced her date before Taylor’s greedy-never-satisfied *** decided to drop her millionth unnecessary album

Ummm....

Date TTPD was announced:

Feb 4, 2024

Date Radical Optimism was announced:

Mar 13, 2024

:idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

49 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Ummm....

Date TTPD was announced:

Feb 4, 2024

Date Radical Optimism was announced:

Mar 13, 2024

:idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

Oh stop that ****. Dua was in her third era and we knew the album was coming. Taylor just announced her **** without a single or anything like the attention obsessed seeker she is. All about me, me, me 

58 minutes ago, rik said:

Omg girl I’m so late to everything. You know I LOVE Dua!!! I’m so dumb, I listen to things I like 3 months after they drop and then wonder why my faves flop :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:  LOL. but for real, strong singles in my opinion. Im sure the record is good and I plan on listening during work.

Hide contents

PS my boss thinks critically thinking doesn’t come naturally to me kfkfkfkfkfkmcjdndndnndndmdkfn

Your boss is a Dua stan me fears 

11 hours ago, RadicalOptimism said:

Oh stop that ****. Dua was in her third era and we knew the album was coming. Taylor just announced her **** without a single or anything like the attention obsessed seeker she is. All about me, me, me 

You think that Taylor decided to drop her album after Dua announced hers even though TTPD was announced first?

:wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

Posted (edited)
On 5/12/2024 at 7:04 PM, MIKE_INT said:

Not some of you trying to make fun of a girl who made 86 million dollars last year alone and calling her a flop

Married To Medicine Television GIF

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12900705/Dua-Lipa-business-tops-Adele-UK-earnings.html

How you coming in with a random daily fail receipt?

Married To Medicine Television GIF

Making that much money for being mediocre?! Good for ha. I think most of us are talking about her album being a flop (which it is) and not talking about her earnings? 

@RadicalOptimism I commend your non stop support for Dula Peep!

Edited by PlatinumB

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.