[Video] The Fall of Britney Spears Coincides with the Rise of the Kardashians

It also coincides with the rise of Jay Z as the head of ROC Nation, and isn’t it convenient how all of Britney’s rejects were offered to ROC Nation's artists? :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:
AND SOME OF BEYONCE FANS THINK BRITNEY GENUINELY ASKED JAY Z FOR PERMISSION TO PUT HER ON DADDYS LESSONS? I HAVE TO ******* LAUGH! :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:
It’s so funny how most Exhale’s trolls are lurking on here to call Britney incapacitated only for Britney to know what’s up, it baffles me! 

Edited by CHAOTIC STYLE.
  • Love 2
  • Like 3

kylie cosmetics is going down now, allegedly britney money fund it + travis career

kourtney is the supreme with those candies that doesn’t work but is better than actual sugary candies, kourtney and penelope >>>> north >>>>> kendall >>>> khloe >>>>>>> the rest

:gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

19 hours ago, CHAOTIC STYLE. said:

It also coincides with the rise of Jay Z as the head of ROC Nation, and isn’t it convenient how all of Britney’s rejects were offered to ROC Nation's artists? :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:
AND SOME OF BEYONCE FANS THINK BRITNEY GENUINELY ASKED JAY Z FOR PERMISSION TO PUT HER ON DADDYS LESSONS? I HAVE TO ******* LAUGH! :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:
It’s so funny how most Exhale’s trolls are lurking on here to call Britney incapacitated only for Britney to know what’s up, it baffles me! 

And the hive refuses to acknowledge Beyoncés superstardom also coincides 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, RadicalOptimism said:

And the hive refuses to acknowledge Beyoncés superstardom also coincides 

Exactly. Why the hive is not comparing debut Britney to debut Beyonce? That’s because Beyonce couldn’t compete, she was just a reporting live act from Britney’s backyard. Again, I have to ******* laugh! :trash_throw_away_recycle:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block