Are you ready for Megan Thee Stallion new era?

I'm really happy to see this young and beautiful lady doing well, and I can't wait for her new album. Megan mentioned that the album will have 13 tracks, and I think it's a smart decision to release a cohesive album instead of one with 30 tracks that don't make much sense.

Besides that everything she put out it’s straight fire: HISS, NOT MY FAULT, WANNA BE. 
spacer.png
This photoshoot is so fire 😭 like spacer.png

Edited by CHAOTIC STYLE.
  • Love 5
24 minutes ago, Propagandalf said:

I can't stand this creature. :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

Why? She's not bothering anyone. The fact that people are attacking her for her social and ***ual life just highlights the misogyny and racism we scold in as a society. 

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, CHAOTIC STYLE. said:

Worth to mention that her show is SOLD OUT! Booked and busy! 

I think the shows in the US are sold out yes, but I’m in Europe and the date I’m going to there are still some tickets left. 

I think she’s more known in the US than Europe though. But yeah I’ve loved her for years now. The music, lyrics and the realness. And she’s incredibly beautiful.

Edited by rck92
  • Like 2
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, RadicalOptimism said:

Now idk if you’re being sarcastic or not :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

Nope. I’m here for her, been here for her since the beginning and I’m not going to hold my support back just because I stan Nicki. Megan and Nicki are rapping, and I support talent, enough is enough(mami). :jordan-perfume:

Edited by CHAOTIC STYLE.
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, CHAOTIC STYLE. said:

Nope. I’m here for her, been here for her since the beginning and I’m not going to hold my support back just because I stan Nicki. Megan and Nicki are rapping, and I support talent, enough is enough. :jordan-perfume:

I need an apology miss thing when you were saying she wouldn’t sell out a bar and were saying she wasn’t selling the same amount of tickets. I need my apology maam :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, rck92 said:

I think the shows in the US are sold out yes, but I’m Europe and the date I’m going to there are still some tickets left. 

I think she’s more known in the US than Europe though. But yeah I’ve loved her for years now. The music, lyrics and the realness. And she’s incredibly beautiful.

I want her to come to Italy :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1
Just now, RadicalOptimism said:

I need an apology miss thing when you were saying she wouldn’t sell out a bar and were saying she wasn’t selling the same amount of tickets. I need my apology maam :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

**** YOU *** :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Anyway, yes. I’m surprised that both Megan and Doja are selling out shows. I thought they are selling their souls just like Cardi. :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:
The only thing that I’m sorry for is that I’ve done those disgraceful threads when Nicki attacked her. They are gone per my request! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
14 minutes ago, CHAOTIC STYLE. said:

**** YOU *** :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Anyway, yes. I’m surprised that both Megan and Doja are selling out shows. I thought they are selling their souls just like Cardi. :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:
The only thing that I’m sorry for is that I’ve done those disgraceful threads when Nicki attacked her. They are gone per my request! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

:rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas: Good on you sis and yes I’m ready for June for Meg to twerk me off my chair. I do miss Gag City though :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, RadicalOptimism said:

:rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas: Good on you sis and yes I’m ready for June for Meg to twerk me off my chair. I do miss Gag City though :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

I'm sure she will be amazing! Nicki is improving her performances, becoming more comfortable than ever before. However, I'm still not excited about my date because it's just a festival, and she's only putting on a singular outfit, that's it.:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, CHAOTIC STYLE. said:

I'm sure she will be amazing! Nicki is improving her performances, becoming more comfortable than ever before. However, I'm still not excited about my date because it's just a festival, and she's only putting on a singular outfit, that's it.:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Not the one outfit :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses: I’m sorry and it’s not the optimal way to view her because everyone is going to be shoving for the best view but I’m still praying for you sis 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.