Lady Gaga in LA at Pharmaceuticals event

Lady gaga apparently last night at pharma event. Is this another sponsorship? Also she looks like Kim Kardashian..  I love gaga and been a huge fan since 2008 but does anyone think it’s sad how she looks like she gave into Hollywood beauty standards and has looks like she’s done everything she was against in her 20s?  Still looks stunning though 

20240301-122711.jpg

Edited by Blackout Britney
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, pieceofphil said:

spacer.pngShe looks very grown up Stefanie Germanotta before her career. With blonde hair and lip fillers

Girl, I can see what you mean but she’s probably had her jawline filler, tear trough, nose filler and cheeks let’s not lie. Steph doesn’t have Kim k look here… gaga has sharper defined features now. Nothing wrong with it as she’s big time Hollywood actress now but still it seems she’s gave into pressure 

• Love 1
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

I get what you’re saying, but she’s only human. We’re all sort of susceptible to wanting to fit a certain ideal. It’s her face. 

True, that’s why I said she does look stunning but she really has kind of gone against what she stood for most of her career which is not confining to norms.. and she has lol. 

2 hours ago, stronger1992 said:

You’re sad she looks that way but thinks she looks stunning? Huh? 😂 People don’t look the same their whole life. We age, looks change, trends, makeup. Leave the woman alone lol

I said I’m sad she has confined and gave in to Hollywood ideal of beauty. We fell in love with her cos she was so out of the box and to the left if you like. 

9 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

True, that’s why I said she does look stunning but she really has kind of gone against what she stood for most of her career which is not confining to norms.. and she has lol. 

Totally. That is completely valid. It was probably the same insecurities that caused her to fight against those norms as well as conform to them. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

she’s got SO MUCH done after building a whole *** career on self acceptance and bull**** and is getting away with it so easily?!? 😬😬

Her whole mantra was always "be the version of yourself that you want to be" so this isn't the gotcha moment that you think it is.

This thread is also HEAVILY exaggerating how different she actually looks.

• Love 2
57 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Her whole mantra was always "be the version of yourself that you want to be" so this isn't the gotcha moment that you think it is.

This thread is also HEAVILY exaggerating how different she actually looks.

Sis do I need to pull up 09 gaga and 2024?

She looks good, she’s maintaining her looks I think instead of trying to be something she’s not. That’s when you end up looking like Zac Efron and Madonna.

It’s her face, I’m sure a lot of people would get work done here and there to make themselves happier about their appearance. I know I’d get some things done :) 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

She looks good, she’s maintaining her looks I think instead of trying to be something she’s not. That’s when you end up looking like Zac Efron and Madonna.

It’s her face, I’m sure a lot of people would get work done here and there to make themselves happier about their appearance. I know I’d get some things done :) 

I didn’t say that. Anyone can get surgery but it’s the message she’s always sent out and always been very anti-Hollywood and not giving in to conventional things. I guess people change or fame changes people years that go by.  The fan interaction shows that 

On 3/1/2024 at 4:20 PM, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

Totally. That is completely valid. It was probably the same insecurities that caused her to fight against those norms as well as conform to them. 

this is so well said, just wanted to acknowledge this comment

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block