Was watching an old movie and the actress looks so much like Britney.

I was watching an old western (yes, I watch them) called Once Upon A Time in the West, and it is from the late 1960s, but the actress in it, Claudia Cardinale (who I had never heard of before) looks so much like Britney. 

Anyone else see it or am I crazy? 

503358_poster.jpg

e0c9429d80fc5ee73a3a83e5daf2051c.jpg

24-claudia-cardinale-silver-screen.jpg

4-claudia-cardinale-movie-legend-john-sp

Here is a scene from the movie:

• Love 4
  • Like 3
10 minutes ago, Dcarp999 said:

I was watching an old western (yes, I watch them) called Once Upon A Time in the West, and it is from the late 1960s, but the actress in it, Claudia Cardinale (who I had never heard of before) looks so much like Britney. 

Anyone else see it or am I crazy? 

503358_poster.jpg

e0c9429d80fc5ee73a3a83e5daf2051c.jpg

24-claudia-cardinale-silver-screen.jpg

4-claudia-cardinale-movie-legend-john-sp

Here is a scene from the movie:

I see it so much in that first picture, it’s eerie :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

• Love 1

Yes, it's something about the eyes, the format. Hooded eyes. Along with a strong/intense eye and a little sadness to it. Interesting what you've brought up.

I'd say the make up around the eyes too.

2369c61f1f1776fee8aebb98d33d420c.jpg

30c0beaa2d3a5df78624ad8d4ecaeee0.jpg

5742abc2ab26ae5009858dd980a2bf8c.jpg

Edited by Fita
  • Love 2

Claudia Cardinale is an Italian actress. There is a similarity with Britney's face. Both are very beautiful women. Cardinale is 86 years old.

From Wikipedia:

Outspoken on women's rights causes over the years, Cardinale has been a UNESCO goodwill ambassador for the Defence of Women's Rights since March 2000. In February 2011, the Los Angeles Times Magazine named Cardinale among the 50 most beautiful women in film history.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, Fita said:

c59ae54ece960e545d120150d5f0e523.jpg

I actually do see the resemblance to Helena Bonham Carter also - I knew there was something else I was seeing besides just Britney and you figured it out for me. I couldn't think of who.

The photo you shared above reminds me of this:

MV5BZjQzYjJhZjQtZjQ3OS00NDc2LWI5MDItMGZk

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

I always thought that a young Katie Holmes looks like Britney, I think it’s just the eyes though. 

IMGUR.COM

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your...

I still don’t fully understand how to share pics so probably done this wrong!!! 

She does in this picture, I don't think she does today though. I would not have recognized the photo you shared as Katie Holmes.. I never knew she looked like that when younger.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Dcarp999 said:

She does in this picture, I don't think she does today though. I would not have recognized the photo you shared as Katie Holmes.. I never knew she looked like that when younger.

There are a few more below that I uploaded that I think she resembles her. You’re absolutely right, she looks NOTHING like her now! Just in her Dawson’s Creek era I think 😃

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.