Onyx Hotel Tour Appreciation Thread

She sang: Crazy, OIDIA, BOMT, Everytime (the best performance), Toxic (backup singers sang the parts she couldn't), Boys, etc live!

I love this tour and the themes! Also, not her singing Everytime and the interlude mocking the sad theme :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

Breathe On Me was a little overboard for me (iykyk)

Edited by PolySpears
  • Love 7
  • Like 2

I always loved the Onyx Hotel Tour. And she looked so beautiful with that brown copper hair!

The choreos are amazing, we have the ITZ songs and she looked and felt amazing. The set was a little cheap but it worked with what they were going for.

It also gave us that legendary Intro of Toxic and that black leather catsuit.

• Love 3
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, PolySpears said:

same thing with Breathe On Me... It's way too much. :wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

1 hour ago, Popprincess19 said:

She said she hated the tour bc it was too ***ual, I’ll have to agree there the dancers on the beds during touch of my hand were crazy, my fave tour is Dream within a dream

a lil bit buttoned up, dont you think...GIF by GOP

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Popprincess19 said:

She said she hated the tour bc it was too ***ual, I’ll have to agree there the dancers on the beds during touch of my hand were crazy, my fave tour is Dream within a dream

Britney saying she hated the tour because it was ***ual? It doesnt make sense.

She was very much in control of things, just like choosing Toxic and appearing naked in a video and making out with like 3 guys in it, she wrote a song about mast..bation etc.

If she would hated the se.ual tone of OHT why would she post complete ***** on IG 20 years later. Its like "Im a mom now" and boom Work ***** was releasing.

Confused Thinking GIFCome On Please GIF by NBA

• Love 3
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, MIKE_INT said:

She was very much in control of things, just like choosing Toxic and appearing naked in a video and making out with like 3 guys in it, she wrote a song about mast..bation etc.

If she would hated the se.ual tone of OHT why would she post complete ***** on IG 20 years later. Its like "Im a mom now" and boom Work ***** was releasing.

exactly. sometimes we just have to let her talk...

• Like 1
16 hours ago, MIKE_INT said:

Britney being Britney. She's a mistery and a walking contradiction. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Haha 1
17 hours ago, MIKE_INT said:

If im not mistaken the reason why the tour was soo ***ual because of revenging Justin Timberlake. So the ***ual parts of the Onyx Hotel Tour was a totally different vibe for her I guess?

Edited by DollyParton
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.