Kim Petras posts sl** Pop Miami Pre-save

26 minutes ago, Alice in Wonderland said:

Why is it that transwomen often potray womanhood as just being super ***ual and look obsessed? It's similar to how men who crossdress think that's what being a women really means.

I will not comment on this because I don't want to break the rules and I respect the differences between people. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

Generalizing. 

Is it? I live in a highly progressive area, know of many myself, and the way they act on social media more often than not follow this pattern of being super ***ualized. More often than not they also display a lot of attention seeking behavior, flashy in conduct and style. I guess the media influenced them heavily growing up and maybe in their head they think how women actually want to act.

Edited by Alice in Wonderland
4 minutes ago, Alice in Wonderland said:

Even the lyrics. Imagine being liberated as a woman and this is what you choose to do. Women are more than just s** tools for men, which is exactly the opposite of what music industry promotes.

2 minutes ago, Alice in Wonderland said:

You can have differing opinions. Knowing stylists who are hired to crossdress for men, they say across the board men choose super slutty/**** outfits. Not my words.

I agreed with you that women are not xes tools. I'd say this one and Taylor are the worst examples for other women. 

terri-joe-terri-joe-headache.gif

I would like to discuss your second comment more, but I don't want to upset anyone here and stir up controversy and get banned. That's why I just say that I respect other people, and in PRIVATE I can afford to be completely honest and say things that others don't like. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

1 hour ago, Alice in Wonderland said:

Is it? I live in a highly progressive area, know of many myself, and the way they act on social media more often than not follow this pattern of being super ***ualized. More often than not they also display a lot of attention seeking behavior, flashy in conduct and style. I guess the media influenced them heavily growing up and maybe in their head they think how women actually want to act.

I can’t really speak on being trans so I can’t really say. However I do see plenty of that behavior, conduct and style existing on social media across the board. I don’t really think that represents your everyday person accurately. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block